Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Doesn't matter. Fact is, the rules say 1 mandatory a year, no matter what.
    The rules say one mandatory in spite of a true\false drug infraction? Please point me to the part of the WBC rule book that says this. Than point me to the same part of the rule book that says this is Wilders fault and that he should be made to do anything based on their ruling. I'll wait. And wait....and Wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao.... You sound so butthurt. So basically you want wilder to be punished because his mandatory was forced to withdraw?
      I'm still waiting to hear my post "sounds" like I would be for a recess champ if roles reversed. And I call BS on your rules.. Post a source or link for these rules.
      No back door pain here friend. But I'm seeing stacks of that from you PED Parrots. And sorry, I'm not gonna waste time with you, finding urls. You'll just have some other line of b.s. Why bother. You PED Parrots are all alike.

Comment

No back door pain here friend. But I'm seeing stacks of that from you PED Parrots. And sorry, I'm not gonna waste time with you, finding urls. You'll just have some other line of b.s. Why bother. You PED Parrots are all alike.
        Lmao,,, show me where I talked about PEDs? Qoute me where I brought up failed drug tests?

Qoute me or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          The rules say one mandatory in spite of a true\false drug infraction? Please point me to the part of the WBC rule book that says this. Than point me to the same part of the rule book that says this is Wilders fault and that he should be made to do anything based on their ruling. I'll wait. And wait....and Wait.
          Read their ruling and deal with it. You obviously don't like their ruling... none of you PED Parrots like it. But we all have to live with it. They did the ruling that way because they realized they'd made a mistake by pulling the fight without sufficient data on the drug in question. And there still isn't definitive data on how long the drug stays in the body in diminished form. And BTW, go do your own research. I'm not falling for your pranks. You'll have some other b.s. to grind on no matter how much proof there is.

http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-vs...d-test--107808

Comment

Lmao,,, show me where I talked about PEDs? Qoute me where I brought up failed drug tests? Qoute me or STFU
            I brought up PEDs/drug tests because it's part of the whole story and how the ruling played out, leading up to this story about champion in recess. How 'bout you lose the Mr Badazz attitude friend?

Comment

Lmao,,, show me where I talked about PEDs? Qoute me where I brought up failed drug tests?

Qoute me or STFU
              She's not going to show or prove anything. Everything she said s her own opinion with NOTHING based on the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                She's not going to show or prove anything. Everything she said s her own opinion with NOTHING based on the facts.
                Spoken like a true little NC fatazz dumbazz bwaaaay.

Comment

I brought up PEDs/drug tests because it's part of the whole story and how the ruling played out, leading up to this story about champion in recess. How 'bout you lose the Mr Badazz attitude friend?
                  So the above quote shouldn't reflect you actual belief or opinion? In other words you lied? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Remarkably, Luis Ortiz is not ranked at all by the WBC! I just looked at their Top 40! I don't know what's up with that! Maybe because he's the WBA interim Champion??? I don't understand!
                    You have to fight in a WBC sanctioned fight, against a WBC ranked fighter in order to be ranked. The WBC does have rules for champions of other sanctioning bodies, but there are ways to go about getting ranked, as you saw GGG do. So I would say that Ortiz has not fought in a WBC sanctioned event.

Comment

Spoken like a true little NC fatazz dumbazz bwaaaay.
                      That's it? That's your response? I figured you may actually have a point to argue...a fact. The only fact is you're making **** up to suit your own agenda. You got nothing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X