Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    I would make Peevetkin fight David Haye in a punishment eliminator. If he failed a test for any other fight banned for 1 year again after for life. Remember Fury, wlad, Joshua champs in other divisions. Remarkably Ortiz not in the WBC top 10. Haye has blinding speed for a heavy and before using Povetkin was a slow of foot and hand chubby man. He will get blitzed by Haye as long as Haye doesn't stay in one spot long for big counter Poevetkin counted out Tyson style on knees looking for mouthpiece dirty camp of povetkin left this one behind time to check
    Read it and weep:

http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-vs...d-test--107808

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Wilder hasn't fought a mandatory in a long while. No more than a year can pass between mandatories. Try again, friend.
      Who was his mandatory? The guy he was signed to fight? The mandatory that had the fight but was forced to withdraw??

Tell me when wilder dodged his mandatory?????

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        Per WBC rules a champion only has to make one mandatory defense a year (when the WBC actually designates one), however at the WBC'S discretion, the mandatory can be delayed if the champion fights a approved voluntary opponent (which Wilder did VS Areola). so essentially according to the WBC rules, Wilder has until July 2017 to fulfill his mandatory obligation against the winner of Stivern vs Povetkin. Concerning "Champion in recess": per WBC rules they make that decision on a case by case basis, so yes, they will treat every boxer and situation differently. So based on these "facts" no, Wilder should not be a "champion in recess".
        Think you may be off on that one, friend. It's one year between mandatories. And non-mandatories don't add to that time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          There's a REALLY good article by Dan Rafeal on this entire BS! With the EXACT amount tested. It even CONFIRMS!!! That Pedvetkin Tested completely negative three times and then POSITIVE! An expert said their is NO way that could happen without doping afterwards.

No F'N WAY you take it late 2015 like he claims and then pass three tests but almost 7-8 months later test for small amounts.

Pedvetkin = BS

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Who was his mandatory? The guy he was signed to fight? The mandatory that had the fight but was forced to withdraw??
            Tell me when wilder dodged his mandatory?????
            Doesn't matter. Fact is, the rules say 1 mandatory a year, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Can you refer me to the drug test Povetkin failed?
              The meldonium found in his system turned out to be way below the legal limit so he did not fail that test. The WBC misinterpreted the rules and ****ed up.
              Povetkin factually did not fail a drug test or violate any doping rules.
              I can't believe it. SOMEONE actually does their homework!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Go to ESPN. Dan Rafeal wrote a good article. And EPERTS testified they don't believe he could pass three with no traces and then have traces. Don't forget he last SUPPOSELY took it in October 2015. That's a LONG time ago. Don't worry the cheat won't get another chance. They find any more traces he's done. We goona see how much it helped him out here real soon...
                You just keep digging your grave deeper son.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Doesn't matter. Fact is, the rules say 1 mandatory a year, no matter what.
                  Lmao.... You sound so butthurt.

So basically you want wilder to be punished because his mandatory was forced to withdraw?

I'm still waiting to hear my post "sounds" like I would be for a recess champ if roles reversed.

And I call BS on your rules.. Post a source or link for these rules.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by //// View Post
                    Can you refer me to the drug test Povetkin failed?

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Can you refer me to why the fight didn't happen when it was supposed to?
                    While you're trying to play deflectorama here, which I'm not buying BTW, you have to remember the drug in question still hasn't had a developed table of half-life, or anything else. So IOW the fight was cancelled mainly because they didn't really know what they were dealing with... just to be on the safe side. Less than 1/14th of the legal limit means Povetkin wasn't cheating. I know it's tough for some of you to deal with, and you'll probably always call Povetkin a cheat even though he isn't, but it doesn't change the fact that he wasn't convicted of cheating for one reason: HE DIDN'T CHEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      A drug cheat team have no leg to speak about this sort of subject. This fight should have happened in Russia in May 2016 as schedule, if there was no drug test failure we wouldn't have all of these rubbish.
                      That's just it... there was NO drug test fail...

Comment

Working...
                      X