Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

Why? Dude just defended,,, if your boy didn't fail a drug test, he would have gotten his shot..

Wilder is hurt but won't be out long enough to claim he is champion in recess..

Povetkin's team desperate and clutching at straws.. Luckily the sanctioning bodies are corrupt and povetkin's team can bribe them to reinstate sasha as the mandatory
    He didn't fail the test the drug testing agency were just making up a lot of crap to prevent the fight happening why else do you think they're clearing his name now and not fining and banning him from the sport It's not Povetkin fault that these idiots don't know how to control their substances that and it takes them until January the 1st to eventually ban that said so-called PED that they don't know much about.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Lol, are you mad?
      Not even remotely. I laugh at pompous goofballs like you. Daily.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Not even remotely. I laugh at pompous goofballs like you. Daily.
        Nah, your mad because I got you to admit the fight being postponed was no fault of Wilders. Its ok though son, this is just a message board and nothing to stay bitter about.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Nah, your mad because I got you to admit the fight being postponed was no fault of Wilders. Its ok though son, this is just a message board and nothing to stay bitter about.
          The Amazing Kreskin speaks yet again... and again... and again. Whatever makes you happy bubba. Sad though you have to make up 'wins' to keep from sobbing yourself to sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            The Amazing Kreskin speaks yet again... and again... and again. Whatever makes you happy bubba. Sad though you have to make up 'wins' to keep from sobbing yourself to sleep at night.
            Som, I don't have to make up anything. I can show you the post where you agreed the fight being postponed was not Wilfred fault? Are you claiming you didnt say that now?

Comment

Working...
            X