Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao isnt in my top 50 fighters all-time
    so theres no way i could put him above mayweather when mayweather isnt even in my top 15
    cut this nonsense out mane pacquiao fought ALL catchweights people coming off of losses or blown up fighters who never fought in a certain division didnt fight the best in certain divisions when he "moved up" and at the "height" of his career he was taking steroids so i dont respect him or his "accomplishments"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      in a Best Ever List, i cant put a guy with NO prime hall of famers on his resume over PAC

sorry
      Hatton, Hernandez, Castillo, Corrales.

Atleast one of those will get in, Genaro is already in the WBHOF.

You could argue Pacquaio has no wins over prime HOF'ers too.

Comment

Buster Douglas beat Tyson...you cant put Tyson above him?
        difference is that was considered a massive shock, and looks like an anomaly in both of their careers. Mayweather was the P4P number 1, bookies favourite and has never been beaten

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Hatton, Hernandez, Castillo, Corrales.

Atleast one of those will get in, Genaro is already in the WBHOF.

You could argue Pacquaio has no wins over prime HOF'ers too.

Genaro wasn't prime...so next would be Chico?

Comment

Genaro wasn't prime...so next would be Chico?
            How so?

I don't think I saw Genaro look better than he did against Famaso.

On top of Genaro there's Castillo who atleast IMO should certainly be in the HOF. Then there's Corrales and Hatton who IMO are boarderline. Hatton I assume is the most likely to get in.

But just to echo my last post, you could argue Pacquaio beat no prime HOF'ers also.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              How so?

I don't think I saw Genaro look better than he did against Famaso.

On top of Genaro there's Castillo who atleast IMO should certainly be in the HOF. Then there's Corrales and Hatton who IMO are boarderline. Hatton I assume is the most likely to get in.

But just to echo my last post, you could argue Pacquaio beat no prime HOF'ers also.

when we're reaching for Castillo and bringing up borderline HOFers...doesnt really scream best ever

Comment

when we're reaching for Castillo and bringing up borderline HOFers...doesnt really scream best ever
                Didn't say it did. Although Castillo is the best LW of his era.

I was merely responding to your statment that Floyd had beaten no prime HOF'ers. There's a very good chance over time he will have prime HOF'ers in his resume.

And you could argue the same for Pacquaio.

Comment

Manny beating Crawford right now IMO is right up there with beating Cotto in '09 and I'd argue Manny wouldn't be favored over Crawford like Manny was Cotto in '09 who was seen as Manny' most dangerous fight up till then.

Comment

It would be a great win against a young lion but.....nah. Put it this way, if you already had Pac above Floyd, and Floyd beat Thurman, would that immediately put him above Pac for you?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      It would be a great win against a young lion but.....nah. Put it this way, if you already had Pac above Floyd, and Floyd beat Thurman, would that immediately put him above Pac for you?
                      But Thur hasn't looked as good as C doe..........

Comment

Working...
                      X