Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing Pacquiao could do at this point beyond beating Mayweather in like five straight rematches or something could place him above Floyd in the overall scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Hatton, Hernandez, Castillo, Corrales.

Atleast one of those will get in, Genaro is already in the WBHOF.

You could argue Pacquaio has no wins over prime HOF'ers too.
      you forgot the word "prime"

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        you forgot the word "prime"
        No I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          No I didn't.
          Barrera, Cotto, Crawford and Bradley...
          Really?

You'll take Gernaro, Castillo, Corrales, and Hatton over those four?

A win over Crawford enhances both resumes... But who beat Crawford? Manny did.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            No, jmm knows he lost. He only wore beat PAC 3 times too get rematches. You won't see jmm wear I beat PAC 4 times t shirts as he don't want to fight PAC again.

But jmm said PAC is greater than Floyd, so I think he knows he lost to PAC nearly 4 times until the shock ko
            Of course JMM will say that, it makes him that much greater as a by product. Let's not be naive. Mayweather literally sparred JMM after nearly 2 years off so he gains nothing by elevating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              Barrera, Cotto, Crawford and Bradley...
              Really?

You'll take Gernaro, Castillo, Corrales, and Hatton over those four?

A win over Crawford enhances both resumes... But who beat Crawford? Manny did.
              At no point did I say, nor imply this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                including the first fight when one of the judge admitted he made the wrong score?
                I thought marquez wom all 4 fights...they were only made close by knockdowns really. Pac gets full credit for those...but overall he was outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Only enhances Mayweather's legacy.
                  only in the minds of a fan of mayweather fan...maybe. You mean to tell me that Manny beating Crawforfd will boost Mayweathers legacy? What fuking legacy? Didnt Floyd himself admit he fought for money not legacy??? Wasnt there controversy in the win of Floyd over Manny? Manny claims he was hurt and can back it up. Some claim Manny won despite being hurt. Despite public belief. Wasnt the fight the biggest let down in boxing to date? Didnt Floyd illegally use IV fluids at his home before the fight? In no fuking way can a win over anyone enhance floyds made up well marketed exposed career.

Comment

no because he lost to May clearly so it's not really up to debate anymore which on of them is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Wasnt there controversy in the win of Floyd over Manny? Manny claims he was hurt and can back it up.
                      Wrong. Actually he claimed he wasn't hurt going into the fight. Regardless of whether you think he had the injury that he claimed to have or not, what happens in the ring is all fair.

“No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
                      http://www.newsday.com/sports/boxing...ght-1.11350596

Some claim Manny won despite being hurt. Despite public belief.
                      Can you name 5 former or current boxers, boxing coaches, or boxing analysts that have gone on record saying Pacquaio won? I'm deferring to them because they clearly know **** about boxing. I know I can name well over 5 that say Mayweather won.

Wasnt the fight the biggest let down in boxing to date?
                      Sure. Like Larry Merchant said, Pacquaio let everyone down. Floyd did what he always does, and Manny had no answer.

Didnt Floyd illegally use IV fluids at his home before the fight?
                      Wrong. How was the IV illegal? It wasn't illegal according to NSAC's standards, USADA's standards, or WADA's standards.

Nice try.

Comment

Working...
                      X