Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0x
    I'm not trying to spin anything. The fight wasn't close. And neither were the scorecards. And I wanted Pac to win. But I'm objective. I saw what happened and Pac didn't do anything about it after round 6. Thing is, Pac may have done better with a good shoulder. But he did not win the fight.
    Here's one of Floyd's savior. His special ref who let him clinch all night long.

All night long.. All night.. All night long..

Is it a deserving win.. Nope! He should have been DQ'd or at least penalized for all that hugging.

Bayless subconscious after he raised Floyd's hand: I sold my soul to the devil for $$$ shyit! why am I feelimg guilty. it feels so wrong..

TMT special ref gets the call again

No clinching is allowed. Its a rule , a rule refs dont enforce. Especially floyd TMT special ref.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Pacs defense was amazing. Slipping & blocking & countering floyd with precise shot. The moment floyd throws his strong jab, pac was already flying his left. Floyds defense was off way off which i was baffled.He got countered & was getting hit when he was supposed to be best counterpuncher fighter. And his offense was not there.

His dad said he was fighting scared which best describe his offense, nada nothing coz he was too scared to throw those hands. The only time floyd threw punches was a distance shot he makes sure when he throws that jab, pac is a 1mile away so he could see those punches coming. lol Floyd would have done better if he threw some punches which he did not or dodge & slipped pacs punches & countered it which is his talent, but no! he just covered like a turtle & hugged when he gets in a fight without countering. And when he counter in some occasions he misses all his hook shot missed!

I dont know if he is getting slow but all his hook shot missed! I mean all of it! If that would have hit pac it would have been a different story. But he missed all his hooks! Thats the greatest counterPuncher? Pacs face when he bend down to attack was there infront of him! Pacs face was a little below his chest & he couldnt hit him not even once! I mean pac look like shaq & floyd like spud webb. I wondered who was the bigger guy & one with a broken shoulder. Seriously pac look like he-man & floyd like 1 of the 3 little pigs! 

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
        Spoon I watched your punch count video and it only took until round two to see the BS. The first punch 'counted' for pacquiao in round 2 is actually a miss, and the side of the glove/wrist is over mayweather's body. I really don't need to go any further with this.

Edit: Same with the first punch for pac in round 3. Blurred out so you don't see but that punch misses lol. How about slow mo instead of freezing before the shot reaches and then resuming after the hit/miss. LOL.
        This is not the detailed round by round punch review. It's in my other thread, but I know you will never agree even if the evidence is right In Front of you.

But what you cannot deny is that even if you don't agree Pac won, you can't take away the fact that it was a very competitive close fight, where in there is obviously a case for a rematch. Floyd got all the breaks. From nsac, USADA, the judges and the ref. Vegas practically saved him.

The big question is.. After all that sorry display of boxing in the world stage, as evident to how boxing fans barf at this fight for being boring. Why doesn't your hero Floyd try to save face and vindicate himself and prove who really is the better man? Now some will say, it will just be the same.. Nope it won't be the same, IF! It is vada testing, different ref, different judge, this will all play for a different fight. The flow of the fight will drastically change.

CBZ- recognized Pacquiao linage

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

Bow down to Manny Pacquiao.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
          Same with the first punch for pac in round 3.
          I told you that wasn't a clear video, it was only to show the competitiveness and a clear argument that he could have won it if fair play was demonstrated, but as I've said i have a round by round analysis. here is a detailed round three.

Dispute this one if you can. Who scored more in this round.

Round 3

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

The evidence is clear as day..

Nothing Floyd did that night deserves him the win, you only need to hear the boos in the MGM grand after his hand was raised to see that the didn't deserve that win.

but I mean no matter what it was a fight Pac was destined to lose. It was set it in Vegas, Mayweather got to pick the judges, he took illegal substances. Iono man its fishy. So many more investigation videos are starting to pop up about this fight and you can clearly see in almost all of them that Mayweather was exposed.

# Floyd just got exposed and if there is one who needed to redeem himself it's Floyd for that sorry display of queer boxing. Pac was charging and commanding the center of the ring all night while he ran to the ropes over and over for 12 rounds. Floyd didn't deserve a single centavo from that 200 million from that sorry display of marathon boxing.

Even his uncle roger Mayweather knows he needs to redeem himself.

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
            http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

The bias in Vegas was in way before the start of the bell. IV gate scandal, rigged judges Dave Moretti 20x Floyd judge, Bayless, rigged compubox was in play. The illusion was set to fool the world.

#This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                in a Best Ever List, i cant put a guy with NO prime hall of famers on his resume over PAC

sorry
                You can't get any clearer than that.

Simple, but nails it.

Comment

If 38 year old Pac beats in his prime Crawford who just schooled Postol.. then he has a damn good argument to be put over Floyd. Floyd doesn't have any win like that on his resume.

Their fight is not the defining argument to me. Not only was Pacquaio injured, but the fight was close enough (and sucked enough) for the decision to go either way.

If Pacquaio supplements victory over Crawford with another win over a top3 WW (Thurman/Brook/Garcia), then he's definitely better than Floyd in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    go jump the border somewhere and get shot...but first learn how to flush a toilet.
                    You are alive? I put money on nsb that you were the Dallas shooter you POS ass racist. Hope you get pulled over for no reason and reach for your license real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      If Pacquaio supplements victory over Crawford with another win over a top3 WW (Thurman/Brook/Garcia), then he's definitely better than Floyd in my book.
                      Yeah, I agree with this. Should he fight Crawford and win, then get another win over one of the aforementioned fighters, he'd make a clear case for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X