Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0x
    Again another stupid non-objective video, it only shows Pac landing shots lol. Find me a slow mo of the whole round, and it'll be clear that floyd won. Anyways, I gave pac about 3 rounds maybe 4 and that's being nice. Mayweather schooled pac. If it was the bad shoulder or not is another discussion. You DKSAB. LOL, i made a mistake posting in here, this is where the true delusionals hang out.
    So if this video is that bad, then all you have to do is time stamp those punches that you think didn't land. I'll reply once you've point out the flaws in the video. Coz All I heard from you is you whining about it.. Your jibber jabber won't prove anything. Dispute it with facts bud. Time stamp it, and let's see who connected more. I'll wait.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Manny beating Crawford right now IMO is right up there with beating Cotto in '09 and I'd argue Manny wouldn't be favored over Crawford like Manny was Cotto in '09 who was seen as Manny' most dangerous fight up till then.
      Yup, you have to factor in age vs challenge.

Pac vs Cotto was him being favored.

Pac vs Crawford is seen as pac is 50/50 favored to win coz of age, it becomes a challenging fight for Pac.

So based on challenge this is a massive threat and a real challenge to pac based on age and ability.

Comment

Floyd>Pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
          Floyd>Pacquaio
          Nope

It's always been Pac all day. The best of an era.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
            Pretty hard to do when Mayweather beat him LOL.
            final score card says red corner won, floyd was on blue who won?

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              Sorry to burst your bubble. That's not the way it really works. It may be the way you want it to work but it is not. REAL LIFE EXAMPLES:

khan vs maidana
              bradley vs provodnikov
              mayweather vs mosley
              algieri vs provodnikov
              abraham vs miranda (broken jaw)

Boxing is scored on boxing and out boxing an opponent, not pain inflicted in spots.
              in boxing, if

final score crad says red corner won and floyd was on blue who won?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Only enhances Mayweather's legacy.
                which legacy, the hugging legacy the running legacy or the red corner won while blue corner announced winner (oscar and pac) or the IV legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Did Floyd ever need the benefit of a long count to be saved from a Nedal Hussein standard fighter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPVr3qvvsAg
                  no but he needs a ref to ruled out a kd and not be disqualified for ring brawl (judah) and bayless to hug pac to death.

does pac needed an iv to fight a one dimensional 5 losses 3 ko's one armed man?

anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Only enhances Mayweather's legacy.
                    Bingo!!

Which is one of the reasons why Leonard is in the Top 15 list of the greatest fighters of all time. He beat Duran who is in the top 10 greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Marquez won all 4 really.
                      including the first fight when one of the judge admitted he made the wrong score?

Comment

Working...
                      X