No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    He has: because Lara said they were ducking him... So, he has...
    He contacted Haymon about all his fighters. Not to discuss a Lara fight specifically.

Comment

Lara deserves a 30/70 split max.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Rofl, 4m for Lara? He's the one getting a shot at 3 belts while bringing nothing to the table AND he wants to get paid?

$1.5m for Lara tops. Otherwise he can continue making his memes talking **** about everyone. They're hillarious.
        He never said Lara wanted 4 mil or anything near that amount. Clean your ears out.

Comment

I don't understand why someone like Lara wouldn't push to make this fight regardless of the money. If he really thinks he can beat GGG then take the fight and get all the glory, and bigger paydays down the line. Its not like losing to GGG would hurt his standing anyway. He would still be a title holder at 154.

Comment

Literally no one cares about lara apart from a handful of hipsters and ggg haters.

Most of us do not give 2 ****s if we never saw him fight again, the guy has been champion over 2 years and he DOESNT WANT TO UNIFY HIS OWN FKIN DIVISION.

yet we're supposed to want to see the most boring 'fighter' in the whole sport who won't even attempt to unify his own division who has zero fan's and got dropped multiple times agaisnt a D level journeyman, fight the champion at 160?

GTFOH you bunch of ******ed casuals

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Hopefully we will find out what Lara is about, I bet if the fight can get made he will suddenly make excuses, most probably about money and duck GGG.

Lara ducking GGG will expose a ton of these GGG haters on this site.

Can't wait for this to happen.
              The dude is a freakin light middle, why he fück would you wanna see that fight ? Ain't no one can stand up to Triple Duck at 160 and you're happy for him to be facing title holders at 147 and former title holders at 154 dragged up to 160.

Some of you guys need to get a life, seriously. Can I be added to your signature list please, I'm disappointed I haven't made it already but unfortunately I have not the same time to dedicate to this site like yourself and others have.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Literally no one cares about lara apart from a handful of hipsters and ggg haters.

Most of us do not give 2 ****s if we never saw him fight again, the guy has been champion over 2 years and he DOESNT WANT TO UNIFY HIS OWN FKIN DIVISION.

yet we're supposed to want to see the most boring 'fighter' in the whole sport who won't even attempt to unify his own division who has zero fan's and got dropped multiple times agaisnt a D level journeyman, fight the champion at 160?

GTFOH you bunch of ******ed casuals
                Most purists would love to see that match.

Comment

So when Decubas and Lara are tweeting Golovkin's name, why do you think they never thought of visiting Haymon's office and tell him they want GG? Exactly.

Lara also called out the winner of the Quillin/Jacobs and Saunders/Lee fights when he was promoting Zaveck. But do you hear him calling out any of these guys especially Jacobs? Exactly. He probably made a mistake and thought they're HBO guys and they won't happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    When did he say that? Oh right he didn't.

ehh.... min 5:05 and on..he said" specially with that type of money....if Lara get upwards 5 millions, he puts on the gloves and fight GGG today" all this reffering to BJS type of money (supposed to be 4M)

So don't know, that what I read between lines..they are really expecting a good amount of money..so 1M is cheap and 3-5 is ok...maybe 2M isnt enough also.."not worth the risk"(I see Team Lara just as team Jacobs, they are expecting a lot of money to fight GGG)
                    Last edited by xhiddenx87; 07-28-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

if lara gets offered $1m he should jump at it

Comment

Working...
                      X