No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    When did he say that? Oh right he didn't.

He didn't say that's when they wanted it. He said that he thinks it would happen within a year/year and half, because Golovkin has nobody to fight. He's being optimistic though we've seen Golovkin is willing to make garbage fights.

I find it odd that he feels it would take so long to make this fight.. Barring network issues aside, Golovkin would next fight in Nov or Dec, Lara just fought Vanes recently.. What's stopping the Dec date!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I find it odd that he feels it would take so long to make this fight.. Barring network issues aside, Golovkin would next fight in Nov or Dec, Lara just fought Vanes recently.. What's stopping the Dec date!!
      We all know Lara would have fought Golovkin already if he was offered the fight. Golovkin playing risk/reward is stopping it. He and his fans will want people to believe it isn't but it is, Lara is too much risk, there's a good chance Lara will make Golovkin look bad.

Comment

He'd still be the best fighter on Lil Gs resume. Says a lot doesn't it?
        And it wouldn't help Lara out what so ever. He still ends up on GGG's highlight reel.
        "MUH RESUME DOE!" moron

Comment

We all know Lara would have fought Golovkin already if he was offered the fight. Golovkin playing risk/reward is stopping it. He and his fans will want people to believe it isn't but it is, Lara is too much risk, there's a good chance Lara will make Golovkin look bad.
          Well not really.. I am not sure if you have certain fans in mind who believe it.. I am a Golovkin fan but I have also criticized his choice of Brook over any one in MW.. At the same time I also believe the interviewer asked a very valid question, Lara also isn't a MW, don't you think it's again a small guy moving up to fight.. DeCubas was literally caught with his pants down, he covered it up saying Lara is a really good fighter.. GGG vs Lara is a good fight, but when and if Lara loses you very well know people will defend that small guy BS.. I would frankly want Golovkin fight 168 guys because they might pose a threat and also it would prepare GGG when he decides to move up.. You cannot look good against a fighter like Lara who don't engage much.. I had the Canelo Lara fight a draw but I felt Lara was ripped off..

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
            Loeffler doesn't even have to initiate the talks. Lara himself should have talked to Haymon a long time ago if he really wanted the fight. And what exactly are you expecting from these twitters? Of course, Lara would start pricing himself out.
            He has: because Lara said they were ducking him... So, he has...

Comment

Well not really.. I am not sure if you have certain fans in mind who believe it.. I am a Golovkin fan but I have also criticized his choice of Brook over any one in MW.. At the same time I also believe the interviewer asked a very valid question, Lara also isn't a MW, don't you think it's again a small guy moving up to fight.. DeCubas was literally caught with his pants down, he covered it up saying Lara is a really good fighter.. GGG vs Lara is a good fight, but when and if Lara loses you very well know people will defend that small guy BS.. I would frankly want Golovkin fight 168 guys because they might pose a threat and also it would prepare GGG when he decides to move up.. You cannot look good against a fighter like Lara who don't engage much.. I had the Canelo Lara fight a draw but I felt Lara was ripped off..
              The fact that all Lara and his team has done is talk about it and Tom Loeffler is the one who actually made a phone call should tell you all you need to know. Shows you how much Lara really wants this fight.
              Lara and his team are clowns.
              His fans are clowns.
              Nes is a clown shilling for Lara and Danny Jacobs to get 5-6mil for fighting GGG

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                The fact that all Lara and his team has done is talk about it and Tom Loeffler is the one who actually made a phone call should tell you all you need to know. Shows you how much Lara really wants this fight.
                Lara and his team are clowns.
                His fans are clowns.
                Nes is a clown shilling for Lara and Danny Jacobs to get 5-6mil for fighting GGG
                Well what do you expect from a lame so called promoter who only runs twitter & looks like he eats 2lbs of meat in one sitting.. They want the Golovkin fight, so Golovkin & his team should come to them with the offer.. Its like I want to win a lottery but I want somebody to buy me the winning ticket.. Tom & Decubas are both on record saying Decubas never called K2 to start any discussion..
                Fair enough you have got your wish, K2 has started talking to Al because they realized DeCubas aint doing jack.. Let's see what story unfolds from Lara & team..

Comment

Well what do you expect from a lame so called promoter who only runs twitter & looks like he eats 2lbs of meat in one sitting.. They want the Golovkin fight, so Golovkin & his team should come to them with the offer.. Its like I want to win a lottery but I want somebody to buy me the winning ticket.. Tom & Decubas are both on record saying Decubas never called K2 to start any discussion..
                  Fair enough you have got your wish, K2 has started talking to Al because they realized DeCubas aint doing jack.. Let's see what story unfolds from Lara & team..
                  They will ask Loeffler to set up the fight at the Wembley Stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    They will ask Loeffler to set up the fight at the Wembley Stadium...
                    So that Lara can run all around the stadium ??

Comment

Rofl, 4m for Lara? He's the one getting a shot at 3 belts while bringing nothing to the table AND he wants to get paid?

$1.5m for Lara tops. Otherwise he can continue making his memes talking **** about everyone. They're hillarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X