Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't really even matter whether this fight happens or not. At least fans can move on and can include this guy in the list as another chicken who ducked Golovkin. He's basically exposed as another masked bluffer.

I'm just glad Loeffler is finally listening and started calling these pretenders' bluffs.

He can now focus on Jacobs.

Comment

GGG fans are always full of excuses

So sad watching them flounder

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        IDC how much he gets offered... if lilg wants those big names as he stated he's gonna have to start making some sacrifices like EVERY boxer has done in this sport. What makes him so special to get all the benefits etc?
        Ok. I hear you, but just what should he sacrifice to get Lara in your opinion? Do you think he should offer Lara the majority of the purse? I'm not trying to be a twat, just trying to get a real feel for how important people think it is for GGG to get a 'big' fight, Lara, Degale, whoever. Would the long term financial rewards to GGG be enough to make up for paying Lara (for instance) the larger split?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          It doesn't really even matter whether this fight happens or not. At least fans can move on and can include this guy in the list as another chicken who ducked Golovkin. He's basically exposed as another masked bluffer.

I'm just glad Loeffler is finally listening and started calling these pretenders' bluffs.

He can now focus on Jacobs.
          This whole thing must really sting you huh.

To learn they actually do have a phone and to FINALLY acknowledge Lara after the major backlash they have been receiving for choosing a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Lilg's team still not willing to make any sacrifices for big or bigger fights. laughable. They'll proabably fight another welterweight or super welterweight at middleweight.
            A fight with Lara is not a big fight....

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              This is the key point. Lara has done nothing in his career to start getting multi-million dollar pay days.

the guy is 30+ but his best win is Trout and his second best win is a shot Angulo.
              He's got a better resume than Golovkin. Don't talk about what fighters deserve when Golovkin got 2 mil for ****ing Dominic Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                This whole thing must really sting you huh.

To learn they actually do have a phone and to FINALLY acknowledge Lara after the major backlash they have been receiving for choosing a WW.
                Been dying to see Lara get anguloed again. Now that Loeffler is reaching out, turned out that Lara really doesn't want it. Glad he's exposed like another duck pretending he's some big shot when he's just an insignificant clown.

I know you're butt hurt. Deal with it doe.

Jacobs is next...

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Been dying to see Lara get anguloed again doe. Now that Loeffler is reaching out, turned out that Lara really doesn't want it. Glad he's exposed like another duck pretending he's some big shot when he's just an insignificant clown.

I know you're butt hurt. Deal with it doe.
                  No you havent. Any chance you get you make an excuse.

HAHAHA! Lara doesnt want it. Keep telling yourself that so all this time and energy doesnt seem like a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Ok. I hear you, but just what should he sacrifice to get Lara in your opinion? Do you think he should offer Lara the majority of the purse? I'm not trying to be a twat, just trying to get a real feel for how important people think it is for GGG to get a 'big' fight, Lara, Degale, whoever. Would the long term financial rewards to GGG be enough to make up for paying Lara (for instance) the larger split?
                    it would be his best opponent to date... and imo he would only have to do that like once and thats it... but his team is all talk and no action cuz they feel high and mighty just because ggg has x amounts of ko's etc. Thats just dumb imo from his team

(dont get me wrong i like ggg... but his team are a bunch of idiots)

Comment

why are you clowns so eager to see GGG fight lara lol. Lara is the most boring fighter going, yes he is a good fighter but hes not going to beat GGG is he and the fight would be an absolute stinker to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X