No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

After they signed the Brook fight, DeCubas says Loeffler talked to Haymon about Lara. But now DeCubas's talking about how much BJS turned down ($4mill) and what Brook/Eubank were offered ($5mill), and thinking his guy is going to make big money.

Lara made $700k vs Vanes in their rematch.

I'd love GGG to fight Lara but no one in boxing is going to give Lara the money he wants for a GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      I'd love GGG to fight Lara but no one in boxing is going to give Lara the money he wants for a GGG fight.
      Nor does Lara deserve it.

Comment

Stopped listening when he compared slick and Euro style boxers. A lot of these boxing channels are cringe worthy.

Dontae is another one too.
        Hustle Hustle Keleneki Keleneki like this.

Comment

Hopefully we will find out what Lara is about, I bet if the fight can get made he will suddenly make excuses, most probably about money and duck GGG.

Lara ducking GGG will expose a ton of these GGG haters on this site.

Can't wait for this to happen.

Comment

Are they really expecting 4M? Lol

Comment

Sign a deal and call someone out. Isn't this frowned upon from the ggg contingency? "Ward wanted ggg after he signed the lemieux fight"

Comment

After? I thought it was always the other way around

Anyway i hope it does go off.

If they contacting then the backlash must be worse than thought

Comment

They should offer Lara $1.25 mil for December and be done with it, a career high payday for Lara

Comment

Lara has basically the same market value like Monroe. HBO is no fantasy land like the PBC. Fighters get paid according to their market value here.

Comment

Working...
                    X