Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I thought everyone wanted to fight GGG after he signs a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      As a Lara fan i feel he should get paid 3-3.5 mil (considering lesser fighters are offered more, kell making 5 and that's what Eubanks would of made) but as a realist 1.5-2 is fair as Lara has a not too appealing style for big money ( granted he's a really good name for GGG but that's mostly to Hardcores)
      You simply don't get it. That 4-5 million those british guys are making vs GGG is coming from Eddie Hearn's pocket, not K2's.

There is no way in hell Lara deserves 3 million. I am sure if Al is willing to pay him that out of his own pocket though it will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
        Are they really expecting 4M? Lol
        When did he say that? Oh right he didn't.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Did he in the end say 1-1.5yr they will have to fight!!?
        Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
        I don't get the 1 or 1 1/2 years BS. That makes me think there not that interested.. Lara, doesn't knock anybody out. In comparison to Crawford.
        He didn't say that's when they wanted it. He said that he thinks it would happen within a year/year and half, because Golovkin has nobody to fight. He's being optimistic though we've seen Golovkin is willing to make garbage fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          After they signed the Brook fight, DeCubas says Loeffler talked to Haymon about Lara. But now DeCubas's talking about how much BJS turned down ($4mill) and what Brook/Eubank were offered ($5mill), and thinking his guy is going to make big money.

Lara made $700k vs Vanes in their rematch.

DeCubas Jr said jack **** about Saunders getting $4m and Eubank getting $5m' all that came from the ****ing interviewer.

Beyond that. let K2 put an offer in writing and see what they're willing to put up before talking about the $700k for the Vanes fight.

If it's another bunk offer, K2 gets put on blast again

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Are they really expecting 4M? Lol
            No. Still though, DeCubas Jr made it clear that they're expectation is a package that is at least over $1m. (If Golovkin-Lemieux was a PPV fight, Golovkin-Lara is for sure a PPV fight, with the financial breakdowns being adjusted accordingly)

Comment

**** lara...

Dude has had a million chances to look good in big fights, and has never looked good once

Williams
              Angulo
              Molina
              Canelo
              Trout
              Vanes twice

I can't believe people think he is on the level of floyd,, more like the level of Cory spinks or chris byrd..

Dude was getting dropped n rocked by angulo... Ggg would murder him

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                Loeffler doesn't even have to initiate the talks. Lara himself should have talked to Haymon a long time ago if he really wanted the fight. And what exactly are you expecting from these twitters? Of course, Lara would start pricing himself out.
                Haymon doesn't do business with HBO, and Golovkin (to hear you tell it) has to fight on HBO or there's no fight.

You played yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  DeCubas Jr said jack **** about Saunders getting $4m and Eubank getting $5m' all that came from the ****ing interviewer.

Beyond that. let K2 put an offer in writing and see what they're willing to put up before talking about the $700k for the Vanes fight.

If it's another bunk offer, K2 gets put on blast again
                  Oh no, you might put K2 on blast again, how will they live?!!

Lara made $1mill vs Canelo Alvarez on ppv. Tell me again why he deserves much more than that vs Golovkin? He hasn't done anything in the past 2 years fighting Jan Zaveck, Delvin Rodriguez, Ishe Smith to elevate his status.

Far as I'm concerned, Jacobs & DeGale take priority over Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Hopefully we will find out what Lara is about, I bet if the fight can get made he will suddenly make excuses, most probably about money and duck GGG.

Lara ducking GGG will expose a ton of these GGG haters on this site.

Can't wait for this to happen.
                    This is how he got the Canelo fight....Keep lying to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      **** lara...

Dude has had a million chances to look good in big fights, and has never looked good once

Williams
                      Angulo
                      Molina
                      Canelo
                      Trout
                      Vanes twice

I can't believe people think he is on the level of floyd,, more like the level of Cory spinks or chris byrd..

Dude was getting dropped n rocked by angulo... Ggg would murder him
                      He'd still be the best fighter on Lil Gs resume. Says a lot doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X