No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Lara don't want nothing. He went to a Diva post fight presser to get that fight but he's so scared of GGG that he won't even watch his fights on TV.
    Well, he can stop tweeting now and focus on making the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Lara is levels above monroe jr and you know that... thats why they shoulda fought him instead. Dare to be great... but lilg's team wont let him be.
      You can continue to spew all your 'lilg' bull**** that you want. They were not, and still will not overpay a no name like Lara just because he makes a few memes on Twitter or a few idiots on NSB keep parroting that Golovkin is ducking Lara.

As for your 'dare to be great', I highly recommend you read this thread, posted by PBP:
      "Daring to Be Great" Has an Expensive Pricetag and it Always Has

Bye.

Comment

so you agree with dirty sanchez that willie monroe is a bigger name than Lara?

Because that's what was said in regards to skipping over lara and fighting monroe instead.
        What Abel said about Willie Munroe is irrelevent. Lara is not a big name in the sport and he isn't an elite fighter. His best win is Austin Trout and he needed two fights to hang on to his title against Marty whatsisname.

Outside of this forum and Dontae's black power YT channel nobody knows or cares about Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          You can continue to spew all your 'lilg' bull**** that you want. They were not, and still will not overpay a no name like Lara just because he makes a few memes on Twitter or a few idiots on NSB keep parroting that Golovkin is ducking Lara.

As for your 'dare to be great', I highly recommend you read this thread, posted by PBP:
          "Daring to Be Great" Has an Expensive Pricetag and it Always Has

Bye.
          Daring to be great... glad you posted that... cuz lilg wouldn't dare to be great vs ward... who they claimed lilg would beat no problem etc... proves my point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            What Abel said about Willie Munroe is irrelevent. Lara is not a big name in the sport and he isn't an elite fighter. His best win is Austin Trout and he needed two fights to hang on to his title against Marty whatsisname.

Outside of this forum and Dontae's black power YT channel nobody knows or cares about Lara.
            those are nice opinions... too bad no facts to back them up.

Comment

I will be following Lara's actions for the next weeks about this important development. I don't want to hear excuses.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea why people are even entertaining the thought of Golovkin/Lara. Erislandy gets knocked out cold in no more than 7 rounds. At this point Gennady vs any fighter from 147 to 160 is a mismatch (He shouldn't be fighting fckin 147ers btw). It's been damn time for GGG to actually challenge himself for once and move up! he can KO 30 guys in a row, i will not be one bit impressed unless he does it in higher weight divisions. Wake up people!

Comment

Daring to be great... glad you posted that... cuz lilg wouldn't dare to be great vs ward... who they claimed lilg would beat no problem etc... proves my point exactly.
                  What the hell are you even talking about? You don't have a point. You have horrible deflection attempts.

You: "They chose Lara over Monroe, DUCKS!!"
                  Me: "Lara wanted 10x Monroe's purse while not being in his division"
                  You: "Lara is better doe they should have fought him DARE TO BE GREAT DUCKS!!"
                  Me: They're not gonna overpay Lara because you and 10 trolls on NSB want it. Also, 'daring to be great' has to be worth it.
                  You: WARD DOE

Seriously, it's like talking to a mentally handicapped 10 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Exactly. Why do you people even bother responding to them? I don't even read their posts. They're predictable as dog's poop. There will always be nothing new about them.

Just focus on Lara's next actions doe. Everything else is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      What the hell are you even talking about? You don't have a point. You have horrible deflection attempts.

You: "They chose Lara over Monroe, DUCKS!!"
                      Me: "Lara wanted 10x Monroe's purse while not being in his division"
                      You: "Lara is better doe they should have fought him DARE TO BE GREAT DUCKS!!"
                      Me: They're not gonna overpay Lara because you and 10 trolls on NSB want it. Also, 'daring to be great' has to be worth it.
                      You: WARD DOE

notice how you had no response after ward... cuz that's a clear duck and you know it and you also know that Lara is levels above monroe jr... but that's ok for the GGGroupies. As long as the ko streak stays alive right.

Comment

Working...
                      X