No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    he said floyd has the frame to fight at 160, never did he said floyd is 160.

LMAOOOOO.

OH REALLY???? AND YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORE WHAT I ORIGINALLY RESPONDED TO:

"Manny fighting Floyd is like Floyd fighting GGG, or even a SMW" well, Max is right.

So let's see, it's like Pac fighting someone 20lbs heavier, right? Hmm. Pac is what, 152 did we say? That would mean Floyd was...what...172????

So yea, what were you saying? Maybe you should have minded your business if you couldn't follow the dialogue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Floyd fans, don't shoot the messenger, talk about what Max said..

I know it hurts..but truth will always come pouring out..

legacy brothas that's what it's all about. You can't have it both ways. You fight who is hot, when being great calls for it and embrace all comers to prove your metal as a great fighter.

Floyd went to the path of less resistance and even 'till the end.. he still did it to the last drop.

cough..cough.. Berto..cough cough..

aww shut up already, dude fought for his first world title at 21 years old and 17 fights in

was a 2 weight champion with 11 total defenses by 25

saying the same crap over and over doesnt make it true

get over 5/02/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOO.

"Manny fighting Floyd is like Floyd fighting GGG, or even a SMW" well, Max is right.

So let's see, it's like Pac fighting someone 20lbs heavier, right? Hmm. Pac is what, 152 did we say? That would mean Floyd was...what...172????

So yea, what were you saying? Maybe you should have minded your business if you couldn't follow the dialogue.
        once again ,where did he said floyd is 160???????

come hold this L. you wanted proof showing that floyd was near 160, i gave it to you. now stfu! smart guy. lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Where did you get Floyd's weight?

Manny has been adding some weight during his whole career, more than Floyd.

Obviously they were around the same weight fighting in the same division.

Floyd has the frame to fight at 160, not manny, Manny is less than 5'6
          lolololololol

Comment

Mayweather reported his weight as 149 and Pacquiao's at 152, I believe. There are also various other sources that point to Pacquiao being at 152.

Floyd has never, ever been as high as 160. Wasn't his 1 month out weight at like 150 or something like that?
            lololololololol

"reported"

where's proof that he was 149? can you show me?

i can you show that he was close to 160 LOL!!!!

Comment

LMAOOOOO.

can you show me proof that floyd was 149?? i mean he took pictures 30 days out showing that he was at 150, so why couldnt he took another picture showing that he was 149? i wonder why..... LOL!!!!!

Comment

LMAOOOOO. This is your proof? Professional wrestling???

Dude, stop clowning yourself. Why did you duck my other post.

Canelo fight. 150 on fight night.

Does he look 10 lbs heavier to you vs. Pacquaio?
                yeah he lost weight after the weigh in... can you explain????

Comment

you asked for proof and i gave it to you. a real life video, not some fake ass picture! LOL!! i can get on a scale and take a picture and have the scale set to 180 LOL. does that mean that im 180? LOL!!! videos dont lie, pictures do!
                  Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  1) What a shame that every fighter puts on 5, 10, or 15 pounds after the weigh in but Floyd's so special that he actually loses weight LMAO. How hard is it to accept that he might be around 155 or 157 depending on the fight?
                  lmao. Funny how you mention FAKE...and then you realize that you are talking about WWE Wrestling. Are you really this ******ed?

This has been explained to you idiots before.

1. He has never been anywhere close to 160. When he fought Canelo he had to eat a lot to get his weight up. He lost a half a pound on fight night, and you think that's something significant.

7-day weight for Canelo fight: 152.2
                  The official 7 day pre-fight weigh-in was held yesterday for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26 KO’s) and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30 KO’s. Here are the official results: Mayweather weighed-in at 152.2 pounds
                  http://www.************.com/2013/09/...ight-weigh-in/

Fight night weight: 150

Ahem. This clearly shows that his natural weight isn't in the 160's, idiots. And stop with the conspiracy theory bull****. No one can beat him anyway. He doesn't need a cover up to make him appear greater than he is.

Is that enough for you two clowns now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Boxing before was about brovado and machismo. It is about proving who is the best. Now a days, because of floyd's blue print of fighting watered down fighters for less pubishment and maximum revenues. It is now more of a business than for proving who is the best gladiator on earth/division/multiple division etc

This topic is important since we consumers who pay to watch the sport that we love. Want to get our moneys worth, we want to be entertained. We want the days of yore when the best wants to fight the best. Money is secondary to the old legends of the game. Being glorified for beating the meanest baddest opponent on the block is glory they seek and the adulation of the fans. That is what a true warrior is all about, but sadly, floyd's ways have robbed off to the new boys of boxing. They dont want to fight for pennies, because of the risk of losing will affect them greatly that it will affect their marketablility as a fighter. But as max mentioned, pac is a throwback, he became popular for pushing himself and challenging himself over and over, while in doing so was able to be paid well. But what if you are not as talented as Pac, and risking defeat will throw you out of the boxing loop since you've lost marketability. That's the big problem. Boxers dont want to take risk for fear of losing their marketability.

Floyd's blue print has robbed off to this generation of boxers, and definetly not in a good way.
                    Yeah quite true.

There is another issue too, which is 2 pronged.

1. Networks are willing to pay their top fighters millions to fight bums, so there is no need for them to fight the best, or at least to fight the best consistently.

2. Fan promote this behaviour by constantly buying tickets and PPVs.

Comment

can you show me proof that floyd was 149?? i mean he took pictures 30 days out showing that he was at 150, so why couldnt he took another picture showing that he was 149? i wonder why..... LOL!!!!!
                      Did they take pictures of Pacquiao weighing 152?

Have you looked at the evidence that he is a 150lb fighter. Maybe your problem is that you're too ****** to be able to put 1+1 together.

Comment

Working...
                      X