No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    "Manny fighting Floyd is like Floyd fighting GGG, or even a SMW" well, Max is right.

Manny outweighed Floyd on fight night. Just wanted to clear that up, so I'm not sure how you are saying it's like Floyd fighting GGG or a SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Ortiz was WBC Champion and coming off a good win against an undefeated Berto. Berto was hyped then and Ortiz put in a career best performance.

In hindsight it doesn't seem a great fight, but at the time nobody really complained.

Only Floyd can get flack for taking on a world champion coming off a career best performance.
      Maybe because Floyd fought once year, he's (rightfully) regarded as the best boxer of the last 20 years, calls himself TBE and has been telling us "belts ain't sht?"

The problem with Floyd is he was an hypocrit, one day it's "**** the belt", the other day "Ortiz was the WBC champ doe".
      He has been almost lying more than the whole GGG team.

Berto and Ortiz were horrible picks for a fighter of such caliber.

Bradley and Margo were most relevant fighters, even Manny fought them.

Floyd waited 10 years to fight Cotto, 6 to fight Manny, we waited with him.

Comment

Hey Spoon, Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already!

Comment

Well, what Kellerman is saying is pretty much obvious.

And I think Max has balls to make such a statement because the consensus in the US medias and so on Boxingscene is to lick Floyd's butt.

Sure Floyd has a lot of haters, but his perfect record makes people think he's a perfect fighter wich is totally untrue.

As Max stated, he surely was a perfect matchmaker for himself.

"Manny fighting Floyd is like Floyd fighting GGG, or even a SMW" well, Max is right.

And yet, Manny will probably end as Floyd's best win...

Manny could have stayed at 135 just like Floyd did at 147.

Also, despite starting early Floyd is "only" 49 fights, while other modern greats: Pac is 66, Hopkins 66 too, Jones jr 71, Kingquez 64, Klit 68.
          No it's not lol, ridiculous comparison. You and Kellerman are greatly exaggerating the difference in size.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Manny outweighed Floyd on fight night. Just wanted to clear that up, so I'm not sure how you are saying it's like Floyd fighting GGG or a SMW.

Where did you get Floyd's weight?

Manny has been adding some weight during his whole career, more than Floyd.

Obviously they were around the same weight fighting in the same division.

Floyd has the frame to fight at 160, not manny, Manny is less than 5'6

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              No it's not lol, ridiculous comparison. You and Kellerman are greatly exaggerating the difference in size.
              What's ridiculous here?

Manny been fighting at 106,122,126 then 130 where Floyd started as a youngster being a grown man, 30.

Manny started at 106 as a pro, Floyd 130.
              Manny is less than 5'6, how the fck me and Max are exagerating?

That's pure mathematics.

US stans getting annoying, lol, you give won't even admit Manny is smaller than Floyd.

Comment

Where did you get Floyd's weight?

Manny has been adding some weight during his whole career, more than Floyd.

Obviously they were around the same weight fighting in the same division.

Floyd has the frame to fight at 160, not manny, Manny is less than 5'6
                Mayweather reported his weight as 149 and Pacquiao's at 152, I believe. There are also various other sources that point to Pacquiao being at 152.

Floyd has never, ever been as high as 160. Wasn't his 1 month out weight at like 150 or something like that?

Comment

What's ridiculous here?

Manny been fighting at 106,122,126 then 130 where Floyd started as a youngster being a grown man, 30.

Manny started at 106 as a pro, Floyd 130.
                  Manny is less than 5'6, how the fck me and Max are exagerating?

That's pure mathematics.

US stans getting annoying, lol, you give won't even admit Manny is smaller than Floyd.
                  Manny also turned pro 2 years younger than Floyd, guess what weight Floyd was fighting at when he was 16?

Floyd has height and reach but weight wise there isn't much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    Manny also turned pro 2 years younger than Floyd, guess what weight Floyd was fighting at when he was 16?

Floyd has height and reach but weight wise there isn't much difference.
                    That sig!!! My all-time favorite post fight interview!!!! Much respect for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      That sig!!! My all-time favorite post fight interview!!!! Much respect for that!
                      Toney was hilarious..... 'don't try come at me wit no badass questions' and all Jim said was were you too fast for him

Comment

Working...
                      X