No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and his dad confirm they received an offer to fight Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    none of them were selling there "0".. and thats Garcias leverage right now...and i agree 10 million is to much and i also agree Garcia should take the fight..BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE PASSED...HE CANT WIN
    I get what you are saying. His leverage is that "0" that none of those fighters I mentioned had. And he has probably more market value than Guerrero or maidana had when Floyd fought them.

But when Floyd fought Ortiz, ortiz was super hot and coming off a huge win over Berto. His marketability was way higher then than what Garcia has now. Plus add to that that Floyds money making was prolly 3, 4 or maybe 5 times higher then than what Pac is now. Considering that what did Ortiz make 5 mill max?

And Garcia wants 10 mill vs Pac now. This version of Garcia wouldn't get 10 mill vs the pac who had mega selling power.

I think the chance to beat pac and put himself in a great position to really command big dollars later is way worth the 3-4 mill he wound have gotten.

Comment

• $10 mil? Lol.

I understand why he rejected since he can make that much fighting bums but you see why there's a problem with some of these guys and how they've been cradled all their career.

Comment

• LOL danny garcia is fuking pathetic for turning this down. go fight another salka like the cherry picker you are. LOL at all the dumb fl0mos trying to defend this talking about its biznesss! the sport of boxing is in a pathetic state.

Comment

• Dont know why this would surprise anyone. Angel telling Keith and Porter not to fight. Telling Cotto he doesn't need to fight GGG they could make money fighting c level fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Danny Garcia is the Puerto Rican version of Oscar De La Hoya, sans the gold medal and with more inner-city toughness.

If you feel so insecure about your closet ****phobia (possible ****sexual tendencies) to not acknowledge demographic realities (Garcia being able to draw women/female fans to his fights), that's your issue.
            Danny Garcia is not even close to as good looking as Oscar was. Every bodies girl liked Oscar back in the day and even today they still do. Danny has a fking unibrow and wears wack clothes and has a horrible haircut lol.. He may be slightly ******ed idk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Danny Garcia is not even close to as good looking as Oscar was. Every bodies girl liked Oscar back in the day and even today they still do. Danny has a fking unibrow and wears wack clothes and has a horrible haircut lol.. He may be slightly ******ed idk
              lol that fool is a delusional pbc fanboy. danny looks like a mutant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Danny Garcia is the Puerto Rican version of Oscar De La Hoya, sans the gold medal and with more inner-city toughness.

If you feel so insecure about your closet ****phobia (possible ****sexual tendencies) to not acknowledge demographic realities (Garcia being able to draw women/female fans to his fights), that's your issue.
                this is comedy gold

Comment

• He understands Pac would wreck him, no shame in that. That's forreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    That Mayweather money like how chino only made $1.5mil in the first fight and $4mil in the rematch? Rios made $3mil for fighting Manny LMAO!!. Marquez made $5mil in the 4th fight with pac.
                    Maidana made a lot of money on the side and from Argentina TV. He went home with around $5.7 million.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=645296

Same thing with the person who mentioned Canelo's purse for his fight with Floyd. He made well over $10 million when it was all said and done. It's hard to gauge the real purse of foreign fighters since they make such a high percentage off of TV money from their home country.

Comment

• Im with the Bidnessmen here..

The offer is too low for the likes of these superstars Broner and Garcia

If the unknown miracle man and saunders want $4m why would these two guys accept that slave money......now its time for........salka!

Comment

Working...
                      X