Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and his dad confirm they received an offer to fight Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia and his dad confirm they received an offer to fight Manny Pacquiao

Thanks Haymon... why bother fighting anybody worth a shit when I can fight Rod Salka or Sod Ralka next.
    I look forward to Garcia/Chop Chop, at least he's getting paid

3-4m is kinda low

Comment

He makes 3-4 million fighting anyone now...so i see why he declined

Comment

Essentially same deal Broner turned down. These guys are so short sighted. Manny is old and past his best. If they were to knock him off their market value would jump big. Instead they're delusional like Danny Jacobs & Quillin when offered the Golovkin fight. Let these pretenders keep sitting on their *sses.

Comment

3-4Million should be enough lol, Garcia has a chance to beat Manny that would make him a PPV star

Comment

But i think the Pacquiao money machine is drying up to be honest..noway they can pay Manny 20 million and a fighter like Danny or Broner 10 million

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Essentially same deal Broner turned down. These guys are so short sighted. Manny is old and past his best. If they were to knock him off their market value would jump big. Instead they're delusional like Danny Jacobs & Quillin when offered the Golovkin fight. Let these pretenders keep sitting on their *sses.
              And i also agree with this, thing is Broner nor Garcia can beat Manny and they know it

Comment

How much is he making per fight? 1/1.5 mil? I get why the offer was that low Pac last ppv bombed as I'm sure his next one will as also. Garcia should be happy for 3/4 million for the chance to put his name into star status and beating Pac at this stage of his career looks very doable.

Is this guy planning to duck Thurman/brook/ unless he gets a 6+ mil deal? Haymon should drop his cherry picking ass..

Comment

broner and garcia are the embodiment of what's wrong with boxing.

hopefully they both get iced for much less money. will enjoy watching.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    And i also agree with this, thing is Broner nor Garcia can beat Manny and they know it
                    You think Spence could beat Manny? I do, it'd be a tough fight, but I think he's too good and too big that he'd weather the storm and break Manny down. Man if he did, instant star.

Comment

Working...
                    X