No announcement yet.

List GGG's top 10 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I don't want to be misunderstood, I think he's an amazing fighter. Strong beard, ridiculous mechanics. probably have to go up to 174 to find someone that hits as hard, great balance, and his boxing skills are very good.

I think the people that don't like him are those that prefer the pure boxers like Floyd or Ward because he's not of that caliber in terms of his boxing skills. But in this era there's no one big enough who is a pure boxer with the exception of Ward to give him a problem.
    It's racial too.

If he was black all those haters would be on his nuts.

The Latino hate isn't really hate, they're just embarassed because they KNOW cotto and canelo ducked ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      I see his fans wanna give him credit for fighters that have ducked him. Not sure how that works. But cool. His actual resume is pure garbage tho. Especially for a 35 year old fighter heralded as being the future. But that's not his fault to some. There's always an excuse. He was ducked, it's a mandatory, he's gonna fight someone better next fight. Or the next fight. Or the next fight. K2 ran his career into the ground legacy wise. They made him some money, but who should we care about that?
      There have been lots of fighters in the history of this sport who were ducked so they moved up to fight people who would challenge them. If Golovkin is comfortable with where he is at, then he'll never get into the hall of fame.

Comment

I demand to know why GGG doesn't fight the middleweight champions that don't want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          I see his fans wanna give him credit for fighters that have ducked him. Not sure how that works. But cool. His actual resume is pure garbage tho. Especially for a 35 year old fighter heralded as being the future. But that's not his fault to some. There's always an excuse. He was ducked, it's a mandatory, he's gonna fight someone better next fight. Or the next fight. Or the next fight. K2 ran his career into the ground legacy wise. They made him some money, but who should we care about that?
          He's 34 but he didn't turn pro til what 25?

And he's only been fighting in the US the last few years.

You expect to see Hopkins and de la Hoya on his resume when he was fighting in fecking kazakhstan?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I demand to know why GGG doesn't fight the middleweight champions that don't want to fight him.

Exactly.

And the bears would have won the super bowl these past few years if only we made the playoffs.

Comment

So much ducking and diving, and nobody wants to answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Exactly.

And the bears would have won the super bowl these past few years if only we made the playoffs.
                It's a variation of the same thread every day. It never ends.

At least the Bears got to put on the uniform to try to make the playoffs.

Comment

Everyone knows he's been ducked since way back from sturm to martinez to canelo to jacobs to saunders to eubanks.

BUT LARA WANTS TO FITE HIM DOE

just bore off forever and take lara with you.

Comment

Little G's 10 best wins:

1. Andre Ward
                    2. Carl Froch
                    3. Sergio Martinez
                    4. Miguel Cotto
                    5. Ca$hnelo
                    6. Felix Sturm
                    7. Daniel Jacobs
                    8. Erislandy Lara
                    9. Billy Joe Saunders
                    10. Chris Eubank Jr.

Well that's what Little G's scumbag fans see. According to them they all ducked Little G in fear for their lives. Guys like Monroe Jr., Rosado and Stevens go 6-8 rounds with Little G but Little G would've knocked out the 10 guys I listed inside 3 rounds, . And according to Little G fans Little G gets credit for wins over all the guys that "ducked" him. F**king delusional scumbags they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

LARA DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARD!!!!

TBE TBE!!!!

Larry is the one of the worst kind of stupid...the kind that doesn't know they are stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X