No announcement yet.

List GGG's top 10 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison/List of Top 10 wins from Golovkin, Jacobs, Wilder and Lara

Each fighters Top 10 opponents and respective Ratings according to The Ring (When inside Top 10) or Boxrec (up to Top 15) Ratings when they fought:

Gennady "GGG" Golovkin
    1. Lemieux Top 5
    2. Murray Top 5
    3. Stevens Top 10
    4. Geale Top 5
    5. Macklin Top 10
    6. Rubio Top 15
    7. Proksa Top 10
    8. Rosado Top 10 @154
    9. Ouma Top 15
    10. Monroe Top 15

Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs
    1. Peter Quillin Top 5
    2. Caleb Truax Top 15
    3. Ishe Smith unranked
    4. Sergio Mora unranked
    5. Jarrod Fletcher unranked
    6. Giovanni Lorenzo unranked
    7. George Walton unranked
    8. Keenan Collins unranked
    9. Michael Walker unranked
    10. Chris Fitzpatrick unranked

Deontay "Bomb Squad" Wilder
    1. Stiverne Top 10
    2. Szpilka Top 15
    3. Malik Scott unranked
    4. Duhaupas unranked
    5. Molina unranked
    6. Harrison unranked
    7. Nicolas Firtha unranked
    8. Kelvin Price unranked
    9. Delvin McGreary unranked
    10. Matthew Greer unranked

Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara
    1. Trout Top 5
    2. Martirosyan Top 10
    3. Ishe Smith Top 10
    4. Angulo Top 15
    5. Jan Zaveck unranked
    6. D. Rodriguez unranked
    7. F. Hernandez unranked
    8. R. Hearns unranked
    9. Willie Lee unranked
    10. Dannie Perez unranked

Summary

All of GGGs Top 10 victories were ranked in the Top 15 when he fought them, 100% KO Ratio.

Jacobs fought 2 opponents ranked in the Top 15, 80% KO Ratio.

Wilder fought 2 opponents ranked in the Top 15, 90% KO Ratio.

Lara has 4 victories over Top 15 opponents and stopped 30% of them inside the distance.

Post and discuss

Comment

• Lemieux
      Murray
      Geale
      Rubio
      Macklin
      Rosado
      Stevens
      Wade
      Wade
      Ishida

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Fantasy wins, amateur wins with a splash of race related posts. I'd expect nothing less from what's quickly turning into the worst fanbase we've seen here.
        Dude , what kind of posts are you expecting ? do you want his fans to grovel and cry themselves to Larryxxx troll of the day thread ? the guy is starting a thread inorder to stir GGG fans , he isnt trying to discuss boxing , he is ignoring everything that doesn`t suit him , if he had any class at all he will give GGG some credit , but the haters (you included by the way) , only use name calling like little babies and cry race every 5 posts on average , I think Larry is just devistated that his hero is gone and he doesnt have a new one to worship , so instead he went to the dark side and instead of being a fan , he is a hater.....
        If you guys cant really see GGG for being Elite fighter then nothing will help you , and do you know how i know you guys are patheic ?
        Because when i ask you to give me 1 figher that can beat him @ 160 you going to have NO name and call the division dead , which is of course BS , its like HW , when Wlad ruled with his iron fist it was a boring division , but now its wide open again thanks to fury and everyone are excited.
        tldr - when 1 fighter is so much better the rest in his division its always look weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
          Dude , what kind of posts are you expecting ? do you want his fans to grovel and cry themselves to Larryxxx troll of the day thread ? the guy is starting a thread inorder to stir GGG fans , he isnt trying to discuss boxing , he is ignoring everything that doesn`t suit him , if he had any class at all he will give GGG some credit , but the haters (you included by the way) , only use name calling like little babies and cry race every 5 posts on average , I think Larry is just devistated that his hero is gone and he doesnt have a new one to worship , so instead he went to the dark side and instead of being a fan , he is a hater.....
          If you guys cant really see GGG for being Elite fighter then nothing will help you , and do you know how i know you guys are patheic ?
          Because when i ask you to give me 1 figher that can beat him @ 160 you going to have NO name and call the division dead , which is of course BS , its like HW , when Wlad ruled with his iron fist it was a boring division , but now its wide open again thanks to fury and everyone are excited.
          tldr - when 1 fighter is so much better the rest in his division its always look weak.
          I'm not going to bother reading this drivel. List the top 10 and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Comparison/List of Top 10 wins from Golovkin, Jacobs, Wilder and Lara

Each fighters Top 10 opponents and respective Ratings according to The Ring (When inside Top 10) or Boxrec (up to Top 15) Ratings when they fought:

Gennady "GGG" Golovkin
            1. Lemieux Top 5
            2. Murray Top 5
            3. Stevens Top 10
            4. Geale Top 5
            5. Macklin Top 10
            6. Rubio Top 15
            7. Proksa Top 10
            8. Rosado Top 10 @154
            9. Ouma Top 15
            10. Monroe Top 15

Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs
            1. Peter Quillin Top 5
            2. Caleb Truax Top 15
            3. Ishe Smith unranked
            4. Sergio Mora unranked
            5. Jarrod Fletcher unranked
            6. Giovanni Lorenzo unranked
            7. George Walton unranked
            8. Keenan Collins unranked
            9. Michael Walker unranked
            10. Chris Fitzpatrick unranked

Deontay "Bomb Squad" Wilder
            1. Stiverne Top 10
            2. Szpilka Top 15
            3. Malik Scott unranked
            4. Duhaupas unranked
            5. Molina unranked
            6. Harrison unranked
            7. Nicolas Firtha unranked
            8. Kelvin Price unranked
            9. Delvin McGreary unranked
            10. Matthew Greer unranked

Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara
            1. Trout Top 5
            2. Martirosyan Top 10
            3. Ishe Smith Top 10
            4. Angulo Top 15
            5. Jan Zaveck unranked
            6. D. Rodriguez unranked
            7. F. Hernandez unranked
            8. R. Hearns unranked
            9. Willie Lee unranked
            10. Dannie Perez unranked

Summary

All of GGGs Top 10 victories were ranked in the Top 15 when he fought them, 100% KO Ratio.

Jacobs fought 2 opponents ranked in the Top 15, 80% KO Ratio.

Wilder fought 2 opponents ranked in the Top 15, 90% KO Ratio.

Lara has 4 victories over Top 15 opponents and stopped 30% of them inside the distance.

Post and discuss
            Larry will not respond to this post , he isnt trying to discuss boxing , wasting your time with him ..... ever since floyd is gone he is roaming the forum like a headless chicken , nothing can be done for him unless floyds come back

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              So thats your comeback? somehow make it about race?? lol those are **** wins, far from impressive
              I mention it to you because you only support black fighters, you give Rigo props but who has he fought?
              This is the double standard with some fans in boxing who clearly support based on colours and GGG is too light of a shade for you.

Comment

• What about seeing Golovkin in a good fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                  Larry will not respond to this post , he isnt trying to discuss boxing , wasting your time with him ..... ever since floyd is gone he is roaming the forum like a headless chicken , nothing can be done for him unless floyds come back
                  I did reply to it, he made a thread about it...Wilder is trash and who the hell is hyping Jacobs?? I have said several times how i dont think much of Lara..BUT NOW LIST THE BEST WINS OF ALL THOSE SO CALLED GOOD WINS BY GGG AND SEE WHAT YOU GET...BET LARA IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM COMBINED

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    What about seeing Golovkin in a good fight?
                    Thats all i want to see, stop calling someone elite who has never come close to fighting an elite fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                      I mention it to you because you only support black fighters, you give Rigo props but who has he fought?
                      This is the double standard with some fans in boxing who clearly support based on colours and GGG is too light of a shade for you.
                      I never even mention Rigo period, you asked me to name 10 current fighters who have a better resume then GGG and Rigo with wayyyy less fights atleast has an elite fighter on his resume in Donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X