No announcement yet.

List GGG's top 10 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    These same GGG fans (I am a fan but don't group me with those bozo's) bash Floyd for the same **** they praise GGG for. No one was giving Floyd credit when Oscar and Mosley acted like Floyd didn't exist.
    Floyd didn't exist.

He was at 130 when Oscar was at 147 and mosley was about to move up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Asking for his top 10 wins is bashing him?
      sure. you really wanna discuss boxing with this thread, there is nothing to read between the lines

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        These same GGG fans (I am a fan but don't group me with those bozo's) bash Floyd for the same **** they praise GGG for. No one was giving Floyd credit when Oscar and Mosley acted like Floyd didn't exist.
        Because nobody wanted to see those boring @ss fight back then. It'd be like if Lara right now was calling out Kovalev, saying that he could beat him. But who the h*ll wants to see that **** with said fighter running for 12 and winning narrowly on points. Even when Oscar was shot and fought Floyd it was still a pitiful snooze fest. It comes down to style and the fighers' intentions inside the ring is what really matters. Floyd had nothing to offer back then but cowardly conservative ring generalship but what changed was later on, he had the money to demand it too.
        Last edited by creekrat77; 07-09-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

How in the hell does this fight make Floyd look like a coward?
          I think you know.

Floyd's had every opportunity to fight Golovkin. He even say's he's "easy work" but instead of making a fight that everyone would watch, he slanders him wanting him to move up. He thinks Golovkin has outgrown his division. But Floyd is the one who needs an IV so he doesn't kill himself making 147, further covering this notion up by not releasing his fight night weights ever. Clearly Floyd's false exculpatory statements invoke guilt that he know's himself that he wants nothing to do with a 12 round fight with Golovkin. Brook doing this with no hesitation show's how weak Floyd and Canelo are. Real champions look up, not avoid a former flyweight for 6 years.

Comment

It's a disgrace to the sport that Khomitsky isn't getting the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              I think you know.

Floyd's had every opportunity to fight Golovkin. He even say's he's "easy work" but instead of making a fight that everyone would watch, he slanders him wanting him to move up. He thinks Golovkin has outgrown his division. But Floyd is the one who needs an IV so he doesn't kill himself making 147, further covering this notion up by not releasing his fight night weights ever. Clearly Floyd's false exculpatory statements invoke guilt that he know's himself that he wants nothing to do with a 12 round fight with Golovkin. Brook doing this with no hesitation show's how weak Floyd and Canelo are. Real champions look up, not avoid a former flyweight for 6 years.
              Floyd began at 130 and moved all the way to 154

Brook began at 150 plus..how do you even compare the 2?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                I think you know.

Golovkin had every opportunity to fight Ward. He even say "anyone from 154-168" but instead of making a fight that everyone would watch, his team slanders him wanting him to move up. He thinks Ward has outgrown his division. But Golovkin is the one who fighting a WW he doesn't kill himself making 160, further covering this notion up by not releasing his fight night weights ever. Clearly Golovkin false exculpatory statements invoke guilt that he know's himself that he wants nothing to do with a 12 round fight with Ward. The Krusher doing this with no hesitation show's how weak Golovkin are. Real champions look up to fight the best at 175.
                Fixed for you
                Last edited by meme_man; 07-09-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Pretty hard to have top 10 wins when there is only 1 or 2 guys willing to face you. (ward/lara)

Comment

Asking for his top 10 wins is bashing him?
                    You should make it easier and ask for the top 5. I'm sure you'll get answers that way.

Comment

Canelo, Cotto, Sturm, all refused to fight him. Pretty hard to have big names on your resume when no one will fight you aside from Andre Ward. And yes, those three names either paid, or dropped their belt, to avoid him. It's also clear Jacobs and Quillin didn't want to fight him either. So, that's five pretty good names that he's missed out on.

Everybody knows golovkin's resume is ****. Why don't you make a thread of all the fighters that avoided him? I think that's more pathetic than his poor resume.

Larry, your agenda is pathetic. You think Floyd is the only fighter that should be praised and you go berserk whenever somebody else gets attention. Settle the **** down. Golovkin will never be rated higher than your hero, so stop acting like a hoe.
                      Last edited by El-blanco; 07-10-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X