No announcement yet.

List GGG's top 10 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    His top win by far is Canelo vacating. It adds to the "myth" and adds to his marketability. That's why he got the Brook fight.

I get your question though he has no top wins. But if you're being fair the only fighter from 154 to 168 that could have posed a threat was Ward. It's not a strong era for 160.
    Most weight classes have only a couple great fighters.

Even harder when they don't want to fight you.

Anybody can ko tomato cans that are 4-12.

But GGG has been dominating good fighters that are 21-2 or whatever.

So even if he hasn't fought any great fighters we can tell GGG is very good.

This is not some 20-0 prospect who has only fought bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      if he beats kell brook that's better than any fighter floyd has ever faced.
      lol..what..

Comment

If you count his out of the ring wins vs Cotto,Canelo,Jacobs,Saunders, and Eubanks he's doing quite well...

Otherwise.....well you know......

Comment

Did the fighters on ggg's resume only become bums when he beat them? I have feeling it has more to do with the pact@rds jumping on the ggg bandwgon.

Comment

andre berto would be in his top 5 wins

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Did the fighters on ggg's resume only become bums when he beat them? I have feeling it has more to do with the pact@rds jumping on the ggg bandwgon.
              GGG has pretty big bandwagon.

Sure a lot more in it than just 5'4 110 lb pygmies.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                Post and discuss
                You are cracking up Larry. Yesterday fight announcement got you totally shook. I used to think you were just a huge boxing fan who worshiped Floyd. Now I see you are an insane guy who happens to worship Floyd.

Take a deep breathe and enjoy life. Boxing is ruining your life.

Comment

GGG doesn't have any top wins lmao the guy is too slow to compete with:

1. Danny jacobs
                  2. Andy lee
                  3. Chris eubanks JR

all three smoke him that's why you want see Gobumkin fight any heavy handed dangerous fighters at his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Most weight classes have only a couple great fighters.

Even harder when they don't want to fight you.

Anybody can ko tomato cans that are 4-12.

But GGG has been dominating good fighters that are 21-2 or whatever.

So even if he hasn't fought any great fighters we can tell GGG is very good.

This is not some 20-0 prospect who has only fought bums.
                    I don't want to be misunderstood, I think he's an amazing fighter. Strong beard, ridiculous mechanics. probably have to go up to 174 to find someone that hits as hard, great balance, and his boxing skills are very good.

I think the people that don't like him are those that prefer the pure boxers like Floyd or Ward because he's not of that caliber in terms of his boxing skills. But in this era there's no one big enough who is a pure boxer with the exception of Ward to give him a problem.

Comment

I see his fans wanna give him credit for fighters that have ducked him. Not sure how that works. But cool. His actual resume is pure garbage tho. Especially for a 35 year old fighter heralded as being the future. But that's not his fault to some. There's always an excuse. He was ducked, it's a mandatory, he's gonna fight someone better next fight. Or the next fight. Or the next fight. K2 ran his career into the ground legacy wise. They made him some money, but why should we care about that?
                      Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 07-12-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X