No announcement yet.

List GGG's top 10 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    It's a variation of the same thread every day. It never ends.

At least the Bears got to put on the uniform to try to make the playoffs.
    I don't understand the ggg hate tbh.

He's trying to fight guys. He comes to fight.

I understand why the pr and Mexican hate. Canelo and cotto ducked ggg so they're defensive.

But the rest..... I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      So much ducking and diving, and nobody wants to answer the question.
      lol, funny aint it

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Everyone knows he's been ducked since way back from sturm to martinez to canelo to jacobs to saunders to eubanks.

BUT LARA WANTS TO FITE HIM DOE

just bore off forever and take lara with you.
        Originally posted by mlac View Post
        LARA DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARD!!!!

TBE TBE!!!!

Larry is the one of the worst kind of stupid...the kind that doesn't know they are stupid
        Soooo are you going to post his top 10 wins?

Comment

why do i have the feeling that you saw a thread you didn't like so you decided to start yet another GGG trashing thread in return? :lol

Comment

Oh yeah, Little G gets credit for a Mayweather win too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              why do i have the feeling that you saw a thread you didn't like so you decided to start yet another GGG trashing thread in return? :lol
              Asking for his top 10 wins is bashing him?

Comment

These same GGG fans (I am a fan but don't group me with those bozo's) bash Floyd for the same **** they praise GGG for. No one was giving Floyd credit when Oscar and Mosley acted like Floyd didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  lol, funny aint it
                  Larry look, you don't have to pick sides for every fighter that doesn't mirror Floyd and his artificially manufactured TBE legacy. Can't you just get excited about a fight that may make Floyd look like a coward for once? I want to see Brook pull off the upset so bad and if there was any wild card I'd pull at 147 to take on GGG at 160, it'd be Brook. He has size, experience, skill, style, that put's forth a good case for him. If anything, it's respectable for someone like Brook to absolutely blow the bubble of this repetitive/constant low self esteem ambitions of current fighters taking low risk and thinking small. Brook is thinking bigger than anyone in boxing right now has in years

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    These same GGG fans (I am a fan but don't group me with those bozo's) bash Floyd for the same **** they praise GGG for. No one was giving Floyd credit when Oscar and Mosley acted like Floyd didn't exist.
                    boom!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Larry look, you don't have to pick sides for every fighter that doesn't mirror Floyd and his artificially manufactured TBE legacy. Can't you just get excited about a fight that may make Floyd look like a coward for once? I want to see Brook pull off the upset so bad and if there was any wild card I'd pull at 147 to take on GGG at 160, it'd be Brook. He has size, experience, skill, style, that put's forth a good case for him. If anything, it's respectable for someone like Brook to absolutely blow the bubble of this repetitive/constant low self esteem ambitions of current fighters taking low risk and thinking small. Brook is thinking bigger than anyone in boxing right now has in years
                      How in the hell does this fight make Floyd look like a coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X