Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is far worse than Canelo-Khan. Khan wasn't likely to beat Thurman, Brook, Garcia at 147, but at least he got a huge payday vs Canelo.

Comment

• I'm speechless

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        What the f was for surprise. I'm happy that GGG gets a big name finally.

Brook -> undefeated.
        Khan -> KO losses at 135, at 140.
        Brook -> Proven at WW.
        Khan -> Unproven at WW.
        Brook's chin -> Good
        Khan's chin -> Glass
        Brook -> Big WW.
        Khan -> Blown up lightweight.
        GTFO fanboy, you just diggin your grave deep and deeper trying to justify this.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          It's crazy mate. I've already had a couple of mates ringing up to see if i fancy watching it live.
          I don't see how this is good for boxing. A HUGE mismatch, just worse than the Cameltoè vs A Mere Con and Lemiuex v GGG put together. I love how GGG fans who attacked Cameltoè are now defending this shyt.

GGG is all about that legacy though right ?

I was excited for the Eubank match up, he's the one guy who could back GGG up south of 168. I'm done with GGG and his career, from now on he may as well call himself Triple Cashout. These pathetic match ups need to stop, I'm beginning to become a soccer fan again with all these repulsive match ups, their are literally only 3-4 REAL men in the whole of boxing prepared to fight anyone, Krusher, Ward, Fury and Wlad. The rest of them are f@gs.

Comment

• If Brook is a big underdog I might take a flyer to see if he can pull off the upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              **** YEAH!!!! Huge mega fight right here, Brook>Khan. Brook has a big name. And to all the idiots who cant understand this, the plan is to stay light and close to Canelo. This signals that Gennady is preparing to move down a few pounds to get the Canelo fight sooner. Thats where the money fights are and Gennady is making the sacrifice to be great!!

I have never seen a destructive force be willing to move up or down sacrificing power and resistance just to cement his legacy with force since people his own weight dont wanna fight him. Gennady is a ****ing legend.

Comment

• What I wanted in 2016:

Saul vs Gennady
                Khan vs Brook

What I got in 2016:

Saul vs Khan
                Gennady vs Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
                  Couldn't believe my eyes. Read the text 3 times thinking that there must be some mistake and what the headline tries to say is that Brook and GGG will be fighting on the same show, but no... they will be fighting each other.
                  When the fog in my head cleared, I realized that it is a very good move for both fighters careers. Brook and Golovkin are 2 fighters that have most difficulties to find an opponent. While September 10th would be sure loss for Brook, in the long run it would cement his credibility and sets a perfect background for a fight with Amir Khan. Same thing for GGG. Nobody would say that Canelo or Mayweather are too small for GGG, if Kell Brook thinks he is big enough for the task.
                  Brook had an offer on the table for Vargas (and for Rios) yet he chose GGG! I salute Kell for stepping up, but let's not pretend he didn't have options. Even Porter is willing to fight Brook again! K2 could've called Haymon, and offered Lara the fight. Lara is ready right now! Yet they chose Brook...a WW! And yes, EVERYONE would say Mayweather is too small for GGG, even GGG would say that, which is why GGG said he would go to 154 for Mayweather. I wish GGG would've went to 155 for Canelo! We wouldn't be watching this mismatch instead.

Comment

• What!?!?!?!?! I Literally spit my water all over my TV screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      **** YEAH!!!! Huge mega fight right here, Brook>Khan. Brook has a big name. And to all the idiots who cant understand this, the plan is to stay light and close to Canelo. This signals that Gennady is preparing to move down a few pounds to get the Canelo fight sooner. Thats where the money fights are and Gennady is making the sacrifice to be great!!

I have never seen a destructive force be willing to move up or down sacrificing power and resistance just to cement his legacy with force since people his own weight dont wanna fight him. Gennady is a ****ing legend.
                      You must be stupid boy, Rafael is saying the fight will be @160 now defend that, this is even worse than Canelo vs Khan @155.

Comment

Working...
                      X