Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Eubank ducked GGG? If this is true I am no longer a fan of his.

Why is Brook fighting GGG when he ducks everyone good at his own weight??? Also how did this fight happen so fast after Eubank pen's disappeared up the same place his balls did. So there must have been a contract already drawn up?

Comment

• At least Canelo only brought Khan up to 155. Brook is being forced up 13 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive · 1h1 hour ago
        Steve Kim Retweeted Robert Buffa II
        Vargas' offer went down by 10-percent and JV pulled out( and he might have alternate plans)
        So what happened to the scheduled Eubank/GGG fight? Someone pulled out also? Sept 10, 2016 is a deceptive date, assuming the Eubank fight will go first.

Someone is lying.

Comment

• ... To sum up: it's a shitty year for boxing...

Comment

• Did Hearn say checkweight on the Saturday??/ As in dehyration clause??

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Vargas pulled out of that fight, it's been reported by plenty of people.
              No he didnt

Vargas fight was on the table, but Brook decided to go with Triple G, the fight was made within 24hrs

I know your a Brook fan, but please stop lying for him.

Vargas fight was there, but the Triple G fight, he makes more money and he has nothing to lose because he is meant to lose

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                So what happened to the scheduled Eubank/GGG fight? Someone pulled out also? Sept 10, 2016 is a deceptive date, assuming the Eubank fight will go first.

Someone is lying.

Nobody is lying: Hearn, GGG, Brook all released tweets to announce this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  So Eubank ducked GGG? If this is true I am no longer a fan of his.

Why is Brook fighting GGG when he ducks everyone good at his own weight??? Also how did this fight happen so fast after Eubank pen's disappeared up the same place his balls did. So there must have been a contract already drawn up?
                  Eubank hasn't said a word on his twitter about the GGG fight since June 30. He hasn't even posted anything other than a few retweets since July 4th. He is obviously ducking and just now said he hasn't seen a contract....AFTER the Brook fight was announced.

Comment

• I've just read this on the BBC website, and I honestly thought they'd got Brook mixed up with Eubank. I can't remember the last time a fight surprised me so much.

Comment

• Brook didn't DUCK anybody. It isn't ducking when you fight a faaaaaaaar tougher opponent that you are almost guaranteed to lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X