Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a poster that called this. Props to you who shall remain nameless.....cause I don't remember your name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Is this at 155 ?
      IT is a **** fight even if it was at 165.. I am Golovkin fan but this is beyond stupid.. HOw can you give stick to Canelo, take his MW belt & fight a WW.. I thought Eubank was too green for Golovkin but this is ******ed...

Comment

• Remember an interview made to GGG about what he thought about Canelo vs Khan, and paraphrasing he said somethng like "No respect, weight classes, too big for Khan".

Double standards you fanboys, measure with the same stick everyone.

Comment

• Comment

• Published on Mar 24, 2016
            KELL BROOK - 'NO ONE WANTS TO GO NEAR GENNADY GOLOVKIN, I'M SAYING IT ON CAMERA ... I'LL FIGHT HIM'

About the weight: "somewhere in the middle"

Last edited by MDPopescu; 07-08-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Damn, Brook moving up 13 lbs but GGG wouldn't go up 8 for Ward cause he wants to unify supposedly. Kell must have some new belt we dont know of. Like the respect all went to Khan for the Canelo fight, Brook gets all the props in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                Eat this haters
                Check out danrafaelespn's Tweet: https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...286806016?s=09
                check this out!

nope I guess not so instead of fighting someone, anyone at 168 he fights a welterweight at middleweight.

stop defending this nonsense.

Originally posted by icha View Post
                by fighting at 160 ggg is showing respect to his title and the MW division, he doesnt like cws, he is not a businessman...
                remember when the gggroupies where saying that lara had to "prove" himself at mw before getting a lilg fight? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Great fight. Totally okay with this, this is all Canelos fight.

After all, didn't Floyd and Canelo say in order to "earn" a unification fight with Canelo, Golovkin would have to fight a "name?"

Well, it doesn't realistically get much bigger and better then Brook.

So, no more excuses. No one at MW wants to fight GG. Canelo, Jacobs, Eubank, Saunders... All ducked GGG. Brook is far better then Lara, undefeated and simply the best possible opponent other then Ramirez at 168.

Once the MW division and Canelo stop ducking GGG, he'll fight them. Until then, this is simply a realistic response to the shameful ducking by Canelo, Saunders, and Jacobs.

Easy work Brook. Also, Special K would literally end Lara's career.
                wow lots of excuses here!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  IT is a **** fight even if it was at 165.. I am Golovkin fan but this is beyond stupid.. HOw can you give stick to Canelo, take his MW belt & fight a WW.. I thought Eubank was too green for Golovkin but this is ******ed...
                  GGG is formally recognised as Triple Duck now, this fight is a sham and an affront to real boxing fans.

Comment

• I think Brook is absolutely insane for doing this. However, I'm always happy to see two guys with 35-0 records step into the ring against each other. He had best be on his bicycle and bringing a gun into the ring would be advisable. Man, he's got a lot of balls to do this. I also wonder what kind of money he's getting paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      Damn, Brook moving up 13 lbs but GGG wouldn't go up 8 for Ward cause he wants to unify supposedly. Kell must have some new belt we dont know of. Like the respect all went to Khan for the Canelo fight, Brook gets all the props in this fight.
                      Do we know the weight limit yet ?

Comment

Working...
                      X