Clear All

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
    Weighed in 154.5 couple fights ago do that count below 155lb? Lol
    was that for Angulo?

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
      I don't get it?
      Gradually...

but isn't his starting point at 155 then on?

Why is he going down a pound?

-_-

He should just have this one at 156, no need to tell people he's a 154 pounder if he missed weight at 154 already.

He literally just worked out all year just to try and keep the weight cut, will be fireworks on here if he misses again.
      i think thats the point they are trying to make, if he can make 154 healty then he is a JMW, to me it will be better if they just start fighting at 157 and then go from there, but is very clear what they want, a jmw that wont fight at 160 right away but will do it gradually... if you ask me i think is fair since ggg doesnt have to sacrifice anything, he keps the belt plus no need to strugle with a CW, better to have it at 160 next year than at a CW in september...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        was that for Angulo?
        kirkland...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          was that for Angulo?
          For glass jaw Kirkland

Comment

I will laugh if he misses weight against Smith or drains himself and gets beat haha.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I will laugh if he misses weight against Smith or drains himself and gets beat haha.
              I really hope he doesn't or the internet will go ape shyt

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Yiu can't be serious. Same headline everyday. People still commenting on it like it's news. We shouldn't even talk about the fight until it's signed. Until then, let's talk about actual boxing and fighters that are actually fighting. SNOOZE.
                Conyellow fans wishing the public would just forget about his blatant duck and mockery of the linial title lol

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                  He don't have belt anymore, no longer holding it hostage why are people still on that fight lil g got what he wanted ginger spice ran back down to jmw time to move on we know the cowards they both are
                  Canelo is still considered the lineal champ because the RING belt cannot be vacated or change hands without a defeat. That cinnamon colored cunt still holds that belt and is haunted by GGG every night, I hope Liam knocks that orange pussy out

Comment

we don't f#ck around!

Comment

If Canelo can make 154, then he's a Jmw. If he cant, then he is a mw. Simple.

If he is jmw, then folks can ease up on him re: ggg fight.

If mw, them criticism deserved

Comment

Working...
                      X