No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo a 154-Pounder, Golovkin Fight in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Tyson ducked Lewis twice in the 90s and only ended up fighting him because he needed the money so hardly the best example

Tyson took LOTS of big fights, including that one, for WHATEVER reason.....

stop making weak excuses Tomjas

he took those fights, but Golovkin has avoided them

HBO are paying Golovkin way too much for his bum-a-thon, just like they did to Berto.

Manufactured fighters suck.

All you said is...... if Tyson could get a great check for fighting Dominic Wade and Willie Monroe, then we may not have seen that fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
      Or maybe it's the other way around, & every world-class opponent avoided him. We do have a list of excuses why any top fighter doesn't want to fight GGG right now. But that doesn't matter because you're the hype man! Who's going to argue with the trolling you do on every GGG article. Keep hyping that GGG...I'm sure all your dreams will come true.

Maybe you are just a dishonest excuse-making fanboy.....

the promise:
      " Golovkin is willing to fight any man from 154 to 168..... "
      " Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154..... "

the truth:
      ..... he killed BOTH fights over the weight.....
      " Canelo..... 160 or no fight "
      " Ward..... 164 or no fight "

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
        I suppose having personality on a boxing forum wasn't going to go over with the hype man, huh? Your hype trolling caught me there...even bringing up Ward on a GGG argument was sooooo you to do...beyond the fact that Ward himself blocked the fight from happening when he signed that contract...but no, your hype trolling senses were tingling. Keep up that hype trolling that you do so well. I'm sure GGG & his team appreciates it. Keep the fight alive!

personality..... ?

the " stuff " I bolded in your post was just silly dribble.....

keep peddling your hype-wagon kid.....

And let me guess, I suppose you think that Golovkin's current middleweight reign of 16 title defences is legit, despite him defending the WBA interim title, right?

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        ..... Gennady only defended the WBA interim title, which did not even exist during Hopkins era..... he wasn't even the top ranked guy within the WBA, so how can you count those fights as official defences?

..... knowledgeable insiders will not overlook such details.....

FACT: you cannot give Jacobs any credit whatsoever for making legitimate title defences..... because Golovkin is the REAL WBA champ.

What, so him and lil'G are BOTH going to start racking up WBA middleweight defences..... AT THE SAME TIME?

FACT: lilG's " defences " when he was the WBA interim "champ"..... are as legitimate as Jacobs "defences" are now..... 0.

Comment

Oscar is such a cawk sucker

Comment

Maybe you are just a dishonest excuse-making fanboy.....

the promise:
            " Golovkin is willing to fight any man from 154 to 168..... "
            " Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154..... "

the truth:
            ..... he killed BOTH fights over the weight.....
            " Canelo..... 160 or no fight "
            " Ward..... 164 or no fight "
            Ah yes, the hype man drumming the same excuse to death. Your trolling is top notch today. Let's not even try to ask you for the name of this boxer from 154 to 168 who would take the GGG fight right now. Heavens no. Your trolling shines thru like no other, shining a beam of light upon the absurdity of avoidance of 1 man. You truly hype GGG better than any of us ever could. Keep up the trolling...I'm sure all your dreams will come true.

Comment

HBO are paying Golovkin way too much for his bum-a-thon, just like they did to Berto.

They do. And Berto was most def overpaid. Fortunately, that Haymon gravy train is done.

In regards to Golovkin, based on what I've seen, he IS the real deal. He's barely been out of second gear. I suspect those who want to fight him in 18 - 24 months feel the same way.

Comment

personality..... ?

the " stuff " I bolded in your post was just silly dribble.....

keep peddling your hype-wagon kid.....

And let me guess, I suppose you think that Golovkin's current middleweight reign of 16 title defences is legit, despite him defending the WBA interim title, right?
                You missed the post I made before that. What you responded to was a reply I made to someone else. But I don't need to tell the hype man how to troll. Keep up the hate! You're putting in some good work on that trolling.

Comment

Tyson took LOTS of big fights, including that one, for WHATEVER reason.....

stop making weak excuses Tomjas

he took those fights, but Golovkin has avoided them

All you said is...... if Tyson could get a great check for fighting Dominic Wade and Willie Monroe, then we may not have seen that fight either.
                  No use trying to reason with you that Tyson wasted 3 years of his career in jail. You're the hype man! You don't care about logic & understanding the situation for either fighter. Your trolling supersedes it all. Keep the fight alive there!

Comment

Working...
                  X