Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if FMJ was fighting the likes of Brand in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    They did it last fall... Have you expected Ward to chase Murdock again?
    I ask because the fight doesn't happen if HBO doesn't approve it. HBO announced Ward/Kov for Nov before they even knew who ward was fighting next. Once I saw that, I figured he would be in a glorified sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Gotcha, no answer . Guess that's the most disgraceful streak for a p4per, even fringe top 10 one never mind top 5 or better.
      obviously its the worst streak for a p4p fighter. in fact its the worst streak for any fighter ever! but i think his argument is that its ok since he will fight kovalev which is still doubtful and he obviously loses that fight so ward's going to be one of those wow he had a good run from 2007-2009 then fell off the face of the earth guys. after the super 6 ward thought he was in position to cherry pick floyd style and people would watch no matter what he did but he had to face reality and realize he wasn't popular at all. its a good thing we avoided another floyd media creation. boring personality, terrible fights, and no charisma doesn't equal ppv gold?
      Last edited by daggum; 06-29-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Ward's camp already stated they tried to make fights with better opposition and failed to come to terms over money, testing, etc. I don't care who Ward fights in August because no one in the LHW division compares to Kov's skill set.

Besides, it doesn't really matter who Ward fights next because the showdown at LHW this year is Ward vs Kov. If Ward wants to shed ring rust against Brand then so be it. At the end of the day boxers need to look out for themselves because the fans will never ever be completely happy......ever!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Gotcha, no answer . Guess that's the most disgraceful streak for a p4per, even fringe top 10 one never mind top 5 or better.
          you got yourself....are you tired of getting owned yet, every time you quote me I make you look foolish

holla at me when you pull up the footage of all the fighters GGG fought to EARN his 3 belts...oh thats right...he only fought for 1

about those elite fighters.....oh yea....he hasnt fought any...keep fighting the good fight

its pretty pathetic that a ten+ year pro with all his hype has a resume like his....while you are playing damage control....he is losing his best years fighting Cans and mandatories

" Any can, CAN GET IT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I ask because the fight doesn't happen if HBO doesn't approve it. HBO announced Ward/Kov for Nov before they even knew who ward was fighting next. Once I saw that, I figured he would be in a glorified sparring session.
            kovalev's not in a glorified sparring session. he's fighting a legit guy. a guy that prob won't beat him but a respectable fighter. why does ward get special bum fighting privlidges? does he always need special privlidges just like in the super 6?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              you got yourself....are you tired of getting owned yet, every time you quote me I make you look foolish

holla at me when you pull up the footage of all the fighters GGG fought to EARN his 3 belts...oh thats right...he only fought for 1

about those elite fighters.....oh yea....he hasnt fought any...keep fighting the good fight

its pretty pathetic that a ten+ year pro with all his hype has a resume like his....while you are playing damage control....he is losing his best years fighting Cans and mandatories

" Any can, CAN GET IT!!!"
              And still no answer lol, just some heavy menstruation. Hold it in for a second, girl, and try again to think of another p4per with a sorry streak like that. Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                kovalev's not in a glorified sparring session. he's fighting a legit guy. a guy that prob won't beat him but a respectable fighter. why does ward get special bum fighting privlidges? does he always need special privlidges just like in the super 6?
                Ask HBO, they approved Brand not me. Your issue seems to be with them so you should be holding them accountable for approving this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  Ward's camp already stated they tried to make fights with better opposition and failed to come to terms over money, testing, etc. I don't care who Ward fights in August because no one in the LHW division compares to Kov's skill set.

Besides, it doesn't really matter who Ward fights next because the showdown at LHW this year is Ward vs Kov. If Ward wants to shed ring rust against Brand then so be it. At the end of the day boxers need to look out for themselves because the fans will never ever be completely happy......ever!
                  and that's entirely ward's fault because he has the worlds worst contract(for roc nation) and makes 2 millino dollars per fight so all the money goes to him when he knows damn well he can't generate that much and that the only opponents that will be availabe will be bums that fight for short money. he put himself in this position on purpose. oh noooo now i have to fight a bunch of bums and take all the money i'm so sad lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Ask HBO, they approved Brand not me. Your issue seems to be with them so you should be holding them accountable for approving this garbage.
                    yes they are at fault too. they caved in to ward and his diva demands again. they only want the ward fight so they can build up kovalev but it takes so much effort just to get him in the ring that they are bending over backwards for him.

Comment

... Ward doesn't fight Kovalev -- at least this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X