Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Beat Thurman, We Need That Rematch - Fans Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight sucked. 2 little wimps playing rockem sockem. Most of the punches were limp wristed girl slaps. The corona girls a s s e s were better than the boring wimp fight.

Comment

No way ! Porter is lucky he didn't get knocked out, I doubt he'll do better in a rematch, One-time is on to bigger and better things.

Comment

If Thurman doesn't develop a good jab and a decent straight right hand down the pipe for the rematch he's gonna have the exact same problems he had last night.

Plus I think the long layoff really affected how that fight played out, I've seen both guys in much better shape before (talking about stamina), Porter had trouble making weight and gassed late and was taken to the hospital after the fight, Thurman took like 3-4 rounds off in the middle of the fight and looked chubbier than normal during training camp, hppefully a rematch would take place soon. Layoffs are fighters' worst enemy.

Great fight nonetheless, that's what boxing needs, the top guys fighting + giving the fans a show!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Porter was effective to a point, I can't argue with the judges as it was very close.

Thurman put in cleaner work so if those particular judges like that over aggression and raw physicality then it was the correct result.

Porter can come again.
          Couldn't agree more. Thurman was landed the more telling blows during the fight but Porter was aggressive and landed good jabs and body shots. I would welcome a rematch to see if Porter can adjust to Thurmans left hook.

Comment

He says the same **** everytime he loses .. Kell Brook beat ya convincingly and Now thrumans Done ya, accept it like a man and go worship jesus like a gd boy

Comment

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
              Sore loser. Both this fight and the one with Brook were close and competitive, but Poster clearly lost both by a slim margin.
              How is he a sore loser? He gave credit to Thurman, made no excuses. I guess unless he bows down as worships Thurman he's a sore loser in your mind? Man, lose the pompous b.s. And that goes to anyone claiming it was one-sided. Thurman was heavily rocked by that mid rounds body shot... and a few other times. Porter was rocked once. A rematch would be just as excellent.

Comment

I'll watch a rematch but it's not something I'm overly interested in seeing.

I want to see Brook vs Thurman if Brook beats Vargas.

Comment

Its no need for a rematch and i wish keith would have knocked dude out so we wouldnt have to see his ugly ass style in the ring for big fights. If i wanted to see linebackers i would go watch some ray lewis highlights

Comment

Both fighters can walk away with their head held high. Porter didn't lose in the ring, he lost on the cards. Fight was close but I had Thurman ahead also. Close, a narrow win.

Comment

Nope , You lost again.

Now You will continue saying you won the fight like you did against Brook?Thurman beat you like a Boss, Not Running and standing toe to toe, No excuses Please. accept the loss like a manhttp://fitness-erotic.tumblr.com/image/145768098203
                      Last edited by masterpatric09; 06-26-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X