Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Beat Thurman, We Need That Rematch - Fans Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: I Beat Thurman, We Need That Rematch - Fans Want It!

Keith Thurman put his own stamp on the deeply talented welterweight division on Saturday, beating challenger Shawn Porter by a unanimous decision to retain his World Boxing Association title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Had it a draw myself but I could see Porter winning as well.

They should rematch next if Garcia is really fighting Berto.

Comment

I'd love it, but I also wouldn't mind Shawn picking up a couple other wins then having a big rematch.
      If it wasn't a draw (which I scored it), then Porter should have won, IMO.

Comment

Sore loser. Both this fight and the one with Brook were close and competitive, but Poster clearly lost both by a slim margin.

Comment

Had it a draw

Comment

Naw.....

You didn't win Porter, you put up a doughnut in the 4th....

The best you could've hoped for was a draw, but no way was a judge giving you this fight. I'd watch a rematch, as the fight was entertaining, but I'd rather see Thurman fight 5 or 6 other guys instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I'd love it, but I also wouldn't mind Shawn picking up a couple other wins then having a big rematch.
              If it wasn't a draw (which I scored it), then Porter should have won, IMO.
              Couldn't agree more, a draw was acceptable but I had Porter winning 7-5.

Comment

Nah you lost bro your a warrior no doubt but that style you pose is made for wrestling and doesn't do well for scoring on your behalf watch the tape with your pops and you'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by ricodonjefe View Post
                  Nah you lost bro your a warrior no doubt but that style you pose is made for wrestling and doesn't do well for scoring on your behalf watch the tape without your pops and you'll see....
                  Needs a new trainer.

Comment

Porter won, but I could see it as a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X