No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Murdock.......................................
    Wasn't he considered before. I don't profess to know much of Murdock but I really dont see that guy putting up any bigger challenge than Pasquale. But I guess your saying that he is better than brand. We already know Pasquale got murdered by kov. Kov murders brand and Murdock. So not sure either is better than the order in preparing Ward for kov

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      It is because he punked lil'G.

Ward is getting EXACTLY what Sergio Martinez got.

Pacquiao: " I can beat anyone at 150 "
      Martinez: " ok, let's fight "
      Pacquiao crawled up his own ass to hide.....
      pac-tards: " Martinez is a bum, coward "

Golovkin: " I can beat anyone from 154-168 "
      Ward: " ok, let's fight "
      Golovkin crawled up his own ass to hide.....
      golov-tards: " Ward is a bum, coward "

Seen all this before..... props to you for refusing to put up with that childish rubbish.

Shame on you tards, grow up LMAO

They are nothing but bitter former PAC fans

On to the next overrated "puncher"

Kovalev should be getting GGG type hype....he fights in a better division n fights better opposition

Kov has shown more dimensions than evert reputed puncher except maybe chocolatito

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Sounds like your saying Ward could be thinking he himself isn't ready and will postpone to be sure he is ready. If so that's a fair assessment. Though I don't believe Ward will postpone. Who else could he fight that would get him ready for kovalev? Pascal? Nope
        .....who will get kov prepared for ward?

It goes both ways

They are so ready to be rid of ward they didn't consider that kov has not faced someone as skilled n adaptable as ward

Outside of Floyd, I haven't seen a fighter adjust mid fight like him in recent years

Comment

• I think Ward's tune ups are more for psychological reasons than physical ones.

Every time a person fights on the stage they get better at dealing with their emotions because they are more familiar with it.

I am sure Ward works on technical things in the fights themselves but I feel it's more for mental reasons than physical ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            ward is the one who said that not me dude. you calling ward strange? that's my whole point. ward made more boastful comments than ggg and you never call him out for it. ggg at least tried to back up his words but he was ducked by froch, ward, etc...so he changed his career path and wanted to stay at 160. ward didn't do one thing to back up his big talk but once again you never bash him for it, in fact you make up excuses for him saying it's strange to think that when he's the one that flippin said it.

Ward made a STUPID comment, once !

A stupid comment that nobody with an ounce of common-sense should even remember.

Tim Bradley made that exact same comment LMAO

Team Bull**** ran with that "anyone from 154-168" rubbish for FOUR YEARS !..... and then they killed TWO huge fights over the weight LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              just check the dates for those articles. they are years and years apart. things change. whats important is context. something you have no concept of. when he made those bold statements he tried to fight ward and froch and they said no. years later said staying at 160 was the best option for him so i'm not sure why you ignore that.

Team Bull**** ran with that "anyone from 154-168" rubbish for FOUR YEARS !.....

Golovkin is willing to fight any man from 154 to 168.....
              http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec...ovkin-20121201

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
              http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

nobody at 154 or 160 could go twelve rounds.....
              http://www.latinpost.com/articles/26...guel-cotto.htm

GGG says ''154 - 168 is easy''.....
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgoinrsIWww

Nobody From 154-168 Goes Twelve With GGG.....
              http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...th-ggg--105365

And they made that exact same comment just a few weeks LMAO

Comment

• Time to move on from the Ward-Golovkin talk. I didn't agree with GGG's decision and I think his pretending to hold cards backfired. Ahh well. Ward's got his own **** to worry about. I'm not quite convinced he beats Kovalev based on his last two performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... disturbed some?
                  ... who even asked you anything here?
                  ... take a walk, kid.

You NEEEEEED that fight to not-happen.

You do know that, right ?

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Comment

• I think Ward's tune ups are more for psychological reasons than physical ones.

Every time a person fights on the stage they get better at dealing with their emotions because they are more familiar with it.

I am sure Ward works on technical things in the fights themselves but I feel it's more for mental reasons than physical ones.
                    I agree wholeheartedly, Ward needs fight night rounds to get back into the grove of things mentally and physically. People complain about his current opponent but fail to realize that Kov is a special fighter. There is no one Ward can fight to simulate what Kov brings to the table. All he can do is fine tune his own skill set at this point.

People should stop whining and hope that neither get hurt in their upcoming fights......

Comment

• Who??? Get in some rounds in preparation for November.

Comment

Working...
                      X