Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it's ok for Wilder to not fight Povetkin. But you are also against Joshua right?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motivational View Post
    Firstly, you're mixing PEDs and steroids up.

PEDs are Performance Enchancing Drugs. They will make you fitter and faster but very few will increase your strength. They are drugs. People who are medically ill take them to get better but they also make you more effective for sports. For example the one Povetkin took is used to expand the size of your arteries which would increase the amount of blood flow around his body. This would make his fitness increase, so he could last longer in the ring.

Steroids are synthetic hormones. Hormones are not the same as drugs. Everyone has hormones already, you're simply adding more than you already have. If you take steroids, you will gain ridiculous amounts of muscle and you can have far more muscle than the average person. Anyone who has been caught for anabolic steroids and isn't muscular, has either not been using them long enough to get an effect or hasn't been using them properly.

Secondly, all heavyweights are muscular. It's pretty much impossible to be a heavyweight boxer and weigh 90KG+ and not have some degree of muscle. It's irrelevant whether they have a lot of fat over it, the muscle it still there.

What evidence has he got? I'll tell you the same thing I told Juggernaut in another thread about Anthony Joshua:

Anthony Joshua simply has far too much muscle for what a natural amount of testosterone allows. It just isn't possible. Now, you're asking what if something went wrong in his body and somehow he has a far higher amount of testosterone than everyone else? He would show up positive in a drugs test. They would see he has a super high level of testosterone and they would accuse him of doping.

All we're trying to say is that his build is not attainable naturally. You don't need a drugs test to confirm what you can already see. This argument is like trying to say that if a dog works really hard, he can become a horse. They're two completely different things. You can be a really big dog but you can't just gain loads of height and muscle and become a horse. No matter how hard the dog works, this just isn't possible naturally.

We're also not accusing him of being on PEDs, we're saying he's on anabolic steroids. PEDs wouldn't help him gain that much muscle or reach that size.
    Are your really trying to say you don't think a person can get a body like this without using anabolic steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Shaddup geeza
      You're a ***in wheezah
      Hanging off Hearns ballbags
      He's has a big old pair as well

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        He's has a big old pair as well
        Compared to what you're packing in your lunchbox a pair of maltesers are big

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Are your really trying to say you don't think a person can get a body like this without using anabolic steroids?

The man has joined the site a few days back....he has not stopped going on about it seriously...for some reason he seems obsessed with anthony Joshua .....he's not written anything about boxing...it's all about steroids ...just let him crack on if no one writes back to him he will soon get the message ....for the record I see no issues with joshua the way he looks buddy

Comment

Can't give u any green plungehole

So have this

You're a ****

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

I already had a large debate with about five different users about it. Four of them have stopped arguing since I refuted everything they said. If you want to see the argument, read through the thread below. I wont argue about whether his body can be achieved naturally or not since I've already had that argument in the other thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=712466

Anthony Joshua looked like an average guy at eighteen and now he looks like superman. It doesn't take much intelligence to connect the dots.

I'd prefer to use this photo. It shows his HGH gut a lot better. If you believe that a natural human abdominal looks like that, you're a fool. It's one of the first signs of HGH abuse and it ties in very well with him being 6'6.

And Steve plunger

We've already had this argument, leave it alone unless you want to comment back on the other thread. I've also commented on lots of different threads about training and nutrition and helped a lot of people so far. It wasn't my fault you kept replying to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                Can't give u any green plungehole

So have this

You're a ****
                Shut it you Roman road crack head ..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Based on what? You can't say physique because I can show you pictures of the last four heavyweights who've been busted for steroids and none of them are muscular. So what evidence do you have?
                  Steroids help to build muscle and strenght, but won't burn so many fat to make you look skinny. You have to do the right diet and exercise all the year, not only when you are on camp, which is what some fatasses like Fury do.

That they don't look ripped doesn't mean they aren't using them.

Comment

Originally posted by motivational View Post
                    I already had a large debate with about five different users about it. Four of them have stopped arguing since I refuted everything they said. If you want to see the argument, read through the thread below. I wont argue about whether his body can be achieved naturally or not since I've already had that argument in the other thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=712466

Anthony Joshua looked like an average guy at eighteen and now he looks like superman. It doesn't take much intelligence to connect the dots.

I'd prefer to use this photo. It shows his HGH gut a lot better. If you believe that a natural human abdominal looks like that, you're a fool. It's one of the first signs of HGH abuse and it ties in very well with him being 6'6.

And Steve plunger

We've already had this argument, leave it alone unless you want to comment back on the other thread. I've also commented on lots of different threads about training and nutrition and helped a lot of people so far. It wasn't my fault you kept replying to the thread.
                    Man that is a down right horrible photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Steroids help to build muscle and strenght, but won't burn so many fat to make you look skinny. You have to do the right diet and exercise all the year, not only when you are on camp, which is what some fatasses like Fury do.

That they don't look ripped doesn't mean they aren't using them.
                      Hey bro do you think fury is on PEDS? He looks fat and out of shape

Comment

Working...
                      X