Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it's ok for Wilder to not fight Povetkin. But you are also against Joshua right?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's ok for Wilder to not fight Povetkin. But you are also against Joshua right?

Joshua is PEDing with every **** available and even more.

Now that you are ok with Wilder decision of not fighting Povetkin, explain me your position about Joshua. Hey, not only about Joshua, also about Wlad who looks like a bodybuilder out there.

If Povetkin is a cheater then what about Joshua and Wlad? I want to see if you have double standards.

Did Joshua or Wlad fail a drug test man?

Comment

That's racist bro. Joshua is Nigerian not a PED user

Comment

You need to articulate yourself better. It's not clear what you're even asking. Are you talking about guys who have failed tests or guys that look su****ious?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Seems this thread got closed after the very first response.

Comment

Lets be honest here. They are all more than likely using something and have experts to help them dodge the positive test.

Comment

Are you defending Povetkin? And when has Joshua or Wlad ever failed a drug test?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                I swear, if he can't tell the difference then he Maxi really is ******ed

Comment

If Wlad or Joshua fail a drug test, then we'll have something to talk about.

Until then, the talk will rightfully be about the drug cheat Povetkin.

Comment

Wilder fans are against everyone who isn't African American

Comment

Working...
                    X