No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs. Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You were the one who brought up race when you claimed I had an agenda. Of course you did it like that so you could feign ignorance when called on it. typical GGG shitbag fan move.
    I can't figure out if you are trying to influence stupid, blinkered fans with **** like this, or if you yourself are stupid and blinkered.

Please explain, how is me saying that you have an agenda connected with race?

I guess if you are a dyed in the wool racist yourself, then you would interpret it that way.

I just stated that you obviously have an anti HBO, anti GGG agenda. Only you know the reason why.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I can't figure out if you are trying to influence stupid, blinkered fans with **** like this, or if you yourself are stupid and blinkered.

Please explain, how is me saying that you have an agenda connected with race?

I guess if you are a dyed in the wool racist yourself, then you would interpret it that way.

I just stated that you obviously have an anti HBO, anti GGG agenda. Only you know the reason why.
      what agenda were you referencing? Am I wrong to suggest you were using agenda to mean what you often have posted is the agenda of black fans in general and me specifically-all criticism of GGG is because he is white. Or am I mistaken?

You never said anti HBO or anti GGG regarding agenda and I find it hard to believe that is what you were referring to. Why not just say it?

Of course throughout the debate in this thread I didn't say anything negative about GGG. I also never made any point about HBO regarding the $3 mil offer to BJS, just K2. SO it seems virtually impossible that is the agenda you were referencing.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-26-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Huge landslide. One poster voting for Lara.

Comment

• Go for it, if theres no better names available for Golovkin

I just don't see Lara being his best win at middleweight. It might be the biggest 'name' for us, as 'hardcore' fans, but Lara's impact at middleweight is minimal. He's a decent 154lber dragged up, when I want a decent 160lber instead.

But yeah, if Jacobs, Saunders, Lee, Canelo, N'jikam, Quillin (I know, lol), Eubank or Khurtsidze(?) can't be made, go for Lara. No Monroes of the world

Comment

• The Golovkin team might as well negotiate this fight. There's nobody there for the Kazakhstani fighter. Everyone is quacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              what agenda were you referencing? Am I wrong to suggest you were using agenda to mean what you often have posted is the agenda of black fans in general and me specifically-all criticism of GGG is because he is white. Or am I mistaken?
              Yes, you are mistaken. I have never posting anything about black fans in general having an agenda. I don't group people together by race in that way.

The only time I ever talk about race here is when other people bring it into the conversation out of nowhere, like you did in this thread.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You never said anti HBO or anti GGG regarding agenda and I find it hard to believe that is what you were referring to. Why not just say it?
              I never said anything about race either

Comment

• Id like to see this fight, just to see how GGG handles Lara, he might be to robotic for GGG,

I favor GGG in a decision, early rds to Lara 5th up GGG

Hopefully this match gets made, most top fighters are ducking GGG, seems like Lara is not afraid

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Yes, you are mistaken. I have never posting anything about black fans in general having an agenda. I don't group people together by race in that way.

The only time I ever talk about race here is when other people bring it into the conversation out of nowhere, like you did in this thread.

I never said anything about race either
                  That is completely untrue. you often post that fans criticism of GGG is rooted in race. That or you will cosign or agree with a poster that says same. When you do either of the above, you then mention the "agenda" the poster has. It's not exactly a hard thing to connect.

If you say that wasn't the "agenda" you were referring to in your post so be it but it rings hollow given nothing negative was mentioned about GGG or HBO.

Comment

• Alvarez, Jacobs, Saunders and others are not yet ready for the 3G.

Golovkin vs Lara in September 2016. Make it happen ASAP.

Comment

• Lara is huge underdog in this poll. I still want to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X