No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs. Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
    Oh yeah he is too small for 154 that's why he needed a 750ml Illegal IV in his own home?
    Or was that to mask his PED use or... or... ??????????

Can say what you want but there is no PED signs with GGG so for me that means I have to rate him higher than Mayweather, god only knows how long that pathetic crook has been cheating.
    You're still hanging your hat on the "illegal IV" story that even Hauser has had to walk away from? lol, okay then.

Floyd's said that he was dehydrated (pissing orange), and there's been no actual evidence brought forward to refute that point.

Golovkin having fought at 160lbs for the pass 15 years without wavering a pound (after putting his body through 350 amateur fights) is far more suspect than Floyd going from an explosive, dynamic power-punching 130lber at 19, to being a pinpoint, meticulous, veteran welterweight who made every punch count and wasted nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      i like lara. he is a good proud humble champ, but i think ggg is all wrong. i think ggg pwns lara very hard. bad fight for lara. but i like his confidence. only if quacknelo had half of lara's confidence.
      ^^^^^^ thus right here

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        You're still hanging your hat on the "illegal IV" story that even Hauser has had to walk away from? lol, okay then.

Floyd's said that he was dehydrated (pissing orange), and there's been no actual evidence brought forward to refute that point.

Golovkin having fought at 160lbs for the pass 15 years without wavering a pound (after putting his body through 350 amateur fights) is far more suspect than Floyd going from an explosive, dynamic power-punching 130lber at 19, to being a pinpoint, meticulous, veteran welterweight who made every punch count and wasted nothing.
        The IV and all the other hidden things that didn't get told to the agencies is enough proof alone.

Floyd has ruined his legacy but I guess it was only obvious you can't really trust a guy who is capable of beating up his wife infront of his kids maybe it was the PED's kicking in plus Floyd said look at the size of Pacquiaos head well on that alone it's only obvious that Floyd has been blatantly using, its so obvious.

Sad that he couldn't fight clean though and even with the steroids he still manages to be one of the most unimpressive, boring boxers about that nobody really cares about small time type of guy.

Comment

• See PBP? 90% of the people in the forum thinks GGG beats Lara by KO. Only GGG haters see this fight as competitive.

Comment

• as long as he wont demand more than $1.5M

Comment

• 90% lol.... Khan probably had more people vote for him vs Canelo and that was the mismatch of the year so far as big name fighters go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                90% lol.... Khan probably had more people vote for him vs Canelo and that was the mismatch of the year so far as big name fighters go.
                Of the remaining 5 votes, one I don't recognize and 4 are known lowly trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  As usual instead of discussing what is posted you deflect to something you've made up in your head. I never posted anything negative about who GGG wanted to fight or anything negative about him throughout this discussion thread.

Lara is a more respected boxer fighter than BJS. That doesn't mean BJS is a bum nor did I say anything negative about him either. Lara is the recognized best at his weight, BJS is barely a top 5 guy in a division many think is weak outside of GGG. Many thought Lara actually beat Canelo and Paul williams,.

As for One Punch, your paranoia is utterly ridiculous.

I didn't justify his $3 mil asking price, I said , in response to Dr. Rumack, that asking for $3 mil doesn't mean he isn't serious since its the same amount K2 offered BJS. To suggest that this is a precursor to something we do not know will happen is desperation at its worst.

You two are the worst kind of fags when it comes to GGG. You make up what people say and/or attach it to a racial "agenda" as an attempt to negate the criticism. Its as if you only like GGG because he isn't black or hispanic.

If you are not doing the above, you are giving GGG a pass for doing things both of you have criticized when other fighters do it.

Sorry guys but until he beats someone of substance, boxing fans of all races, colors and nationalities will criticize his resume, as we have done for every other fighter with a resume built on subpar competition.
                  And out of nowhere, pertaining to nothing I wrote, here comes the race card.

Well what a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    And out of nowhere, pertaining to nothing I wrote, here comes the race card.

Well what a surprise.
                    You were the one who brought up race when you claimed I had an agenda. Of course you did it like that so you could feign ignorance when called on it. typical GGG shitbag fan move.

Comment

• i don't get it. 90% of the posters feel that GGG will KO Lara, yet most are pushing for this fight.

i get the intrigue of seeing how GGG would do vs. a good fighter but even you guys don't have any confidence the fight will even go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X