Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I did not read all of the posts I admit Just too dam many!

I like Canelo! I always have. I thought he took on Mayweather way too soon! But I understand the money was right (at the time).

I'm an American born and raised but I am of Mexican decent!

At first I thought Canelo Khan was a sham! After all boxing fans know Khan has no chin!

After the 1st two rounds I was worried! Khan won those rounds. Anyone say's to the contrary is a liar or a cheat!

I was watching the fight with the family (gramps, dad, kids, brother in-laws and nephews) at the start of the 6th we we were all nervous.

Then Canelo connected! End of story!

GGG is not Khan!

GGG is fast! GGG fights like Chavez Sr. GGG hits hard and is unforgiving!

Some of you will say he has not fought anybody!

True boxing fan knows nobody wants to fight him!
      Wait!...

What happened to the "Mexican pride" talk after beating Khan? Who forced him to make that statement and then vacate?

Comment

• What's to negotiate..?
        Ggg has fought bums according to nelo so should be eager to expose him

Comment

• LOL, he better make this fight happen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            Purse split if it goes to bid is 55/45.

GGG never said he wanted Canelo. Yall are spinning that **** so hard. GGG has said from the start he wanted all the BELTS, nothing else. He proves with this Canelo duck he is the most feared guy at 160.
            nah he actually said from the start he wants any guy from 154 to 168 but then when ward wanted to fight him , that all changed to wanting all the belts

thats a fact joe

Comment

• GGG: I want my belt. Give me my belt.
              Canelo: Yes sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
                How is it that you follow me around like a dog on every forum.

Canelo is a puss-y, ducked hard on this one, and that b-tch Cotto caught a seizure when he heard GGG's name in his post fight interview. Lara can't get viewers so he brings up GGG's name twice a year when he's fighting a bum on a spike tv PBC card. Ward moved up to light heavyweight and forced a catchweight and is the b side in every fight he ever wants to be in. That bum stays out of the ring because of a contract, sounds like the b-tch he is.

I was surprised to read Ward called out Floyd at 160, but then I realized Ward is the Donald ***** of boxing constantly blaming others for using his name as if Ward wasnt using GGG while hyping up the comeback against Edwin Rodriguez.

Mora is a nobody with losses and a KO to Jacobs. He would be the perfect target for aboutfkntime's hater rants on GGG's weak opposition.

Nah, thats bull****..... you are just making excuses to protect your gf.

The fact is..... according to Team Bull****, Golovkin could have fought Ward, Mora, Lara, Canelo, Cotto..... but he CHOSE not to.

He blatantly ducked Ward/Lara, and he ducked Mora back in 2013 before Sergio lost to Jacobs.

An ex-champ who has clearly faded is the perfect opponent for an upcoming fighter who is trying to establish himself..... and Golovkin has certainly fought far worse..... they used every excuse in the book to duck Mora, just like they did with Ward and Lara.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Nah, thats bull****..... you are just making excuses to protect your gf.

The fact is..... according to Team Bull****, Golovkin could have fought Ward, Mora, Lara, Canelo, Cotto..... but he CHOSE not to.

He blatantly ducked Ward/Lara, and he ducked Mora back in 2013 before Sergio lost to Jacobs.

An ex-champ who has clearly faded is the perfect opponent for an upcoming fighter who is trying to establish himself..... and Golovkin has certainly fought far worse..... they used every excuse in the book to duck Mora, just like they did with Ward and Lara.
                  ... kid... are on some sort of payroll here?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    hey ****** even if K2 HAD accepted that ridiculous offer from Ward, the fight STILL wouldnt have happened yet.

In case you didnt know, Ward hasnt finished his "Tune-up Tour 2015-2016" just yet.

Golovkin first ducked Ward back in June 2015.

That was a year ago, and Ward asked for 1 tuneup before Golovkin.

He wanted 2 tuneups before moving up to 175 for Kovalev, not for lil'G.

Of course we could have had that fight already, stop making weak excuses.

They killed that fight back in June by demanding a 164lb catchweight.

Then in September they turned down Roc Nation in 25 minutes flat.

HBO/ME/Kovalev had no problem accepting a deal which included 2 interim fights, and Ward only wanted 1 tuneup for Golovkin..... so that excuse is weak, like the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                      GGG: I want my belt. Give me my belt.
                      Canelo: Yes sir.
                      Hey, if you're going to quote, get it right.

GGG: I want my belt. Give me my belt.
                      Canelo: Si, seņor.

Comment

Working...
                      X