Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah I was praying he does. **** tripple flop 95-5 if you really want it.

Comment

• lol oh no

Canelo will try to enforce catch weight and if Golovkin don't agree
      He'll blame him

No way he can vacate without looking like a b**ch

Booooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
        Canelo will be keeping the lineal belt hostage now. Shame. I can see Jacobs and Saunders now at their respective homes crying and wishing Canelo would man up.
        LOL. Man, the imagery of that is hilarious! "Crying...in the dark, with a slow song playing in the background...clutching their pillow..Why Canelo!?...WHY!?" *more blubbering*

Lol, sorry. Ok, ok, moving on...

Seriously, that is a shame that Canelo might hold the Lineal MW title hostage. Here's a good question for the thread: Does this mean that the WBA enforces the mandatory on Jacobs even though Jacobs' team announced their next fight is at Barclay's Arena?...does it mean that GGG can get the fight with Jacobs but only if it's at Barclay's?...or is it a foregone conclusion that Jacobs' announced his next fight to be at Barclay's to duck GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          Hell yeah I was praying he does. **** tripple flop 95-5 if you really want it.
          The old price yourself out duck routine eh

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
            Why would he have wanted to fight Lara, when Lara isn't a money fight, he's not in his division, and GG has 2 MW belts, and he was a mandatory for the lineal?

Again, he didn't have to enforce the mandatory against Cotto, because he could fight for the IBF belt, knowing that the Cotto-Canelo winner had to eventually fight him or vacate.

He then allowed the Canelo-Khan fight to go ahead, because he got a mandatory out of the way, thinking that Canelo and Oscar would sit down with them afterwards.

Again, a Ward fight wasn't really viable.

You're now starting to debate like a child. Your so called facts haven't allowed for any circumstances. But that's what happens when you're completely biased.

Because some folks are saying that Lara can beat him, and because a name like Lara would improve Golovkin's **** resume'..... which are the exact same reasons why Canelo fought him.

Why are those obvious reason's not plainly apparent to you Robert?

Why are putting all of your energy into defending Golovkin for not living up to his hype, and why would you prefer to cut off one of your fingers rather than admit that Golovkin ducked Ward?
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-18-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• He's gonna wipe out the whole Welterweight first.

You have to wait GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
                He's gonna wipe out the whole Welterweight first.

You have to wait GGG
                Lmaoooo

Pretty much. Canelo is b1tch. I can't believe people are still acting like he has any integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Ok bro I like this post. You put the hate aside and posted something decent. Green k man

I stated nothing different, and nothing contradictory in that post, whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                    1. You don't know that.

2. It's realistic that Canelo will want a few more 155 CW's before he goes any higher.

BJS is now criticising Canelo and he appears to be interested in having further talks with GG.

A Jacobs fight may also be ordered by the WBA.

You're only looking short term with Canelo. Again, if when Canelo eventually moves up to MW GG has all of the belts, he's going to have nowhere to go.

Unrealistic in WHO'S opinion, genius ?

Canelo will do whatever the hell he likes.

There is nothing that can prevent him from fighting wherever he likes.

I told you guys that manny-weight was a nasty precedent.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      it doesn't matter if Golovkin can fight at 112 pounds, what matters is that Canelo said he was a MW champ and didn't fight at 160 which is the normal thing to do.

Well, Canelo is NOT the middleweight champ, and he wants to fight at 155.

Luckily, Golovkin recently stated that he can beat anyone at 154.....

..... so that sounds PERFECT to me !

Comment

Working...
                      X