Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Canelo is a fraud.

He clearly dodged GGG, but hey, who wouldn't?

I wouldn't want to face GGG either, that guy is a fricken machine man!

Lara
    Eubank
    Canelo, at 155
    Mora
    Brook
    Ward
    Hopkins
    Degale
    Jack
    Ramirez

Fights Wade doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
      Why even try , the guy is braindead , all he cares about is seeing GGG fail , he doesnt care about boxing , he doesnt understand why a mandatory is important , not in this context nor the fact that new up and comers wont get their chance ever if fighters can ignore those mandos , oh , look a scary young guy , vacate , then go and pay yourself into a world title fight with some other clown in the division.
      GGG earned this fight , he is the mando.

The only thing that keeps this sport togther is that sometimes the champ needs to defend against someone who earned it and not someone he wants to fight.
      You've made some great points here.

Cheers.

Comment

• “After much consideration, today, I instructed my team at Golden Boy Promotions to continue negotiating a fight with Gennady ‘GGG’ Golovkin and to finalize a deal as quickly as possible,” Mexico’s Alvarez said in the statement.

I am hopeful that by putting aside this ticking clock, the two teams can now negotiate this fight, and GGG and I can get in the ring as soon as possible and give the fans the fight they want to see.”

Wait, did he really say that? Haha, and some people really take anything that Canelo/Oscar says seriously.

Comment

• Coward.....

Comment

Working...
          X