No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury decked 3 times by Belgian light heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Great resume? NO but he won 2 title eliminators & beat the true HW champion of the world. As for Breazeale how many fights have you actually seen of him? I got all 8 fights that were televised. How many of them have you seen? I have all Joshua & Fury's fights as well. When I talk about a fighter it's coming from actually watching all their fights that I can. Have you seen all 8 televised Breazeale fights? Have you seen any of the other 8 that were not televised? Just curious to know if you actually watch fights or if you are just another "look at boxingrec" poster to determine how dangerous a guy is... you should join my Facebook boxing page in my signature. I got all the active fighters pretty much don except a few. ALL THE ACTIVE FIGHTERS fights I have are already up. I'm starting retired fighters next.
    You dont need t.v to watch TELEVISED fights theres the INTERNET ,the internet you are posting on now!

The rest you stated is already rehashed things ive covered ,if you really think Chisora makes Furys resume head and shoulders above Joshua theres nothing i can do about that ,better you than me . What do you mean by active fighters ? Im not on f book much ,i do have a you tube page where you should set one up and post if your looking for input.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

He looks ten years older than his age lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        He looks ten years older than his age lol
        Im 42 i look younger than Fury ,Hell youve seen me hit the bag on vid , Fury looks like he could be my dad !

Looks aside hes decent but hes shortening his own career!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You dont need t.v to watch TELEVISED theres the INTERNET ,the internet you are posting on now!

The rest you stated is already rehashed things ive covered ,if you really think Chisora makes Furys resume head and shoulders above Joshua theres nothing i can do about that ,better you than me . What do you mean by active fighters ? Im not on f book much ,i do have a you tube page where you should set one up and post if your looking for input.
          my you boxing channel got shutdown with all my HW fights. too many copyright infringements. I started a private FB account solely to post all my HW fights. I have over 2000. Ranging from the 80s up to the present. I got a lot of fights that you can't find that were well before youtube existed. I taped them off regular tv like Tuesday night fights in the 90s, etc. I did all the active fighters first so anyone who may have missed some fights can catch up. Today I'm starting all the inactive or retired fights from the 80s,90s & early 2000s. Make a fake account & send me a request. all friends list is hidden. Watch any fight & feel free to discuss. I still have many fighters careers to post so it will take time. I list the fighters I have done on my timeline around Febuary but I update when I add a fight. Just go to search on my FB for a fight you want to watch, type in the fight & it will appear. Example Deontay Wilder vs Malik Scott. Type that fight in the search engine & it will appear. All fights are private so you must be on the friends list. I use to put them here but too hard to reload dead links. When I add more fights to my FB boxing account I will post them on my thread about my FB account.
          Last edited by joe strong; 05-20-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

my you boxing channel got shutdown with all my HW fights. too many copyright infringements. I started a private FB account solely to post all my HW fights. I have over 2000. Ranging from the 80s up to the present. I got a lot of fights that you can't find that were well before youtube existed. I taped them off regular tv like Tuesday night fights in the 90s, etc. I did all the active fighters first so anyone who may have missed some fights can catch up. Today I'm starting all the inactive or retired fights from the 80s,90s & early 2000s. Make a fake account & send me a request. all friends list is hidden. Watch any fight & feel free to discuss. I still have many fighters careers to post so it will take time. I list the fighters I have done on my timeline around Febuary but I update when I add a fight. Just go to search on my FB for a fight you want to watch, type in the fight & it will appear. Example Deontay Wilder vs Malik Scott. Type that fight in the search engine & it will appear. All fights are private so you must be on the friends list. I use to put them here but too hard to reload dead links. When I add more fights to my FB boxing account I will post them on my thread about my FB account.
            I'll check it out if i can get another account .... i have alot of tues nite fights ,i think i had one of chris Byrds first t.v fights ,i mistakenly taped over some of them like Holyfield vs Mercer! I have also Dan Dancuda ,roonies HW prospect after Tyson vs thunder,most of these fights you can see on you tube so surprised you tube shut you down.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Wonder what he will make off the rematch?

Comment

I'll check it out if i can get another account .... i have alot of tues nite fights ,i think i had one of chris Byrds first t.v fights ,i mistakenly taped over some of them like Holyfield vs Mercer!
                nice... I think I know the byrd fight as I have it too. You must be around my age? I'm 41 & I think you said you were 42. We both probably got good collections. I order many of mine overseas from contacts so I could be well informed of the euro scene back in the 90s & 2000s before all the youtube stuff. Joe Boxingscene Boxer is my FB account for boxing. It's use for boxing fights & talk only. The link is in my signature on every post I make. I'll check out your you tube

Comment

Fury is starting to crack mentally.

Comment

nice... I think I know the byrd fight as I have it too. You must be around my age? I'm 41 & I think you said you were 42. We both probably got good collections. I order many of mine overseas from contacts so I could be well informed of the euro scene back in the 90s & 2000s before all the youtube stuff. Joe Boxingscene Boxer is my FB account for boxing. It's use for boxing fights & talk only. The link is in my signature on every post I make. I'll check out your you tube
                    I have neighbor down the block ,he has Sugar Ray Leanords speed bag that was custom made for him in his backyard .He was into boxing back in the day and was also Macho Camachos bodyguard for a minute. Anyway i didnt know him last year and i walked past his house and saw it .I asked if i could give a go ,the bag is real small and he had this look like theres no way i would be able to hit it ,lets just say he was shocked and said he never saw anyone hit it that fast including Leanord .Iwon a few beers and a few good stories from him..i had it on F book but i had deleted some vids instead of hide them

I'll do another one this summer maybe post it up !

Comment

I have neighbor down the block ,he has Sugar Ray Leanords speed bag that was custom made for him in his backyard .He was into boxing back in the day and was also Macho Camachos bodyguard for a minute. Anyway i didnt know him last year and i walked past his house and saw it .I asked if i could give a go ,the bag is real small and he had this look like theres no way i would be able to hit it ,lets just say he was shocked and said he never saw anyone hit it that fast including Leanord .Iwon a few beers and a few good stories from him..i had it on F book but i had deleted some vids instead of hide them

I'll do another one this summer maybe post it up !
                      That's cool... My only encounter was with Tye Fields. He fought out of my hometown for a few years. I have a few videos of him & Cisse Salif sparring & training for Nicolai Firtha & Jason Gavern...

Comment

Working...
                      X