• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury decked 3 times by Belgian light heavyweight

A video posted by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

Wow Fury is very honest.

Comment

who? boxrec only lists 7 belgian LHWs and 8 belgian CWs

i could believe it if it was that 6'6 belgian cruiserweight from the haskins bill last saturday

Comment

is this real life

Comment

Hard to tell if he is telling the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
            is this real life
            This is the appropriate response to any Fury thread.

Comment

Fury knows he's going to lose the rematch. He's already given up. Stick your cash on Klitschko by KO.

Comment

Fury is a boss, I don't think he's lying

Comment

It's all part of Fury's mind games. He started the 'out of shape, I suck, I'm retiring' angle after the rematch was formally announced.

He wants everyone to discount him and to think that he's gonna be an easy roll over and he's looking for excuses. It's a plan to make Wlad underestimate him. Fury's gonna burn the weight off in weeks and show up to the fight in the best shape of his life.

Book it.

Comment

Sounds like he's in the throws of a bout of melancholy by the comments he posted.

"Fight update OMG got my ass kicked by a light heavy weight speed kills,�������� struggling this time, what a let down I am to all my fans & family, becoming a fat bastard, heavyweight chump, #bumcity sometimes I wonder why I bother! Then I come up with coz your the GYPSY KING,
                    My fighting heart will carry me through the tough times in the ring, we will see on July 9 what I'm made of! As camp is not going great but when do they ever, all,s I can think about are the likes of big daddy Bowe, Larry homes, Ricky Hatton, Roberto Duran, prince Naseem Hammed, kell brook
                    ,& many more! As all these guys blow up in weight in between fights, then there was James buster Douglas, after his fight with the great Mike Tyson, in his next fight he came in terrible shape vs the great Evandro hollifield, then there is a guy who defied all the odds the legendary James tony 5"10 bomber who took out some great heavyweights in fat shape, please take a look at his fights with the heavyweights"

If he gets through this next bout there are some big money fights out there for him to make. He'd do well to see someone about his mental game.

Comment

Working...
                    X