Tyson Fury decked 3 times by Belgian light heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Tyson was just playing.

gypsyking101 Ok guys iv been fooling you all,
    There was no knockdowns in the gym, as if it's possible for me to get chinned off a LHW lol, lost over 10kg feeling great never been so on cores for a fight with 2 month left to go, stripping the weight nicely, but keeping the muscle, all going good, #gypsyking I play mind games,King

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Fury doesnt win if Wlad throw a higher to regular punch count.You can say he took away Wlads punching range but thats bc Wlad wasnt throwing anything not bc Fury was so talented at evading shots . Fury has been a pro 7 years without Wlad he has a sub par resume below Wilders and Breazeale brings his best who AJ is fighting would defeat Chisora who is Furys best win outside Wlad so to claim who is the best HW is all speculative .I think Joshua would defeat and paste Fury easier than Wlad will bc of style and age. Wilder and Fury can go either way .Wlad has beat more south paws than anyone ever has so it matters little if he prepares properly .

I would also bet that i have Fury ranked higher in his overall standing in history than 99% of the Fury fans who wouldn't have the concept of how he would beat out guys like Ali and Holmes and thats mainly bc they cant comprehend its the individual fighter you compare not the overall resume or hype when you do different era fighters . So if anyone is down playing Fury its the majority of his fans not me ,combine attributes with enough skill Fury could beat 90% of the fighters in other eras 100% in most.
      2 wins over chisora & he beat Wladimir klitschko so I don't understand how you can even remotely comepare AJ's resume with Fury. AJ hasn't beaten a B level guy yet. Kingpin is his best win & everyone knows he has dropped from a B level guy to a C level opponent so he could get more fights. I get it you don't like Fury but you can't compare AJ's resume to Fury's when he hasn't beaten anyone. Martin had 21 wins against D level trialhorses & his win over Glazkov was solely due to injury. Sure Martin could of won but that fight didn't show us anything about Martin. You are simply avoiding giving Fury any credit for beating Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

A video posted by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

All boxing fans can do is to hope that Fury fulfills his promise to retire after Klithscko KO's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          lol you have a point.

But I do get the impression he wasn't comfortable with his preparation.

Fury was saying he has to spend most of the time losing weight and only 4 weeks proper boxing/sparring whereas in-shape Wlad will have 12 weeks fine-tuning his boxing.

I hope Fury wins, I thought he could do it the first time (but wasn't completely sure). Wlad has had his time and the HW division is more exciting with the belts opened up however Fury isn't inspiring a lot of confidence at the moment.
          After the first Fury/McDermott fight did you ever think Fury would have a chance of beating Klitschko? I know I had McDermott winning 6 rounds & the ref called it 8-2 Fury. I never thought it would happen. At the same time I bet against Stiverne both times against Arreola. Anything can happen in the HW division. Eric Molina now has a good win over a fading Adamek & a decent performance against Wilder yet he got crushed in 1 round against Arreola. Things can change dramatically in the HW division. It only takes 1 punch...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            2 wins over chisora & he beat Wladimir klitschko so I don't understand how you can even remotely comepare AJ's resume with Fury. AJ hasn't beaten a B level guy yet. Kingpin is his best win & everyone knows he has dropped from a B level guy to a C level opponent so he could get more fights. I get it you don't like Fury but you can't compare AJ's resume to Fury's when he hasn't beaten anyone. Martin had 21 wins against D level trialhorses & his win over Glazkov was solely due to injury. Sure Martin could of won but that fight didn't show us anything about Martin. You are simply avoiding giving Fury any credit for beating Klitschko.
            As stated you dont compare resumes you compare the fighters being matched and i see no one on Alis resume that Fury wouldn't out box ,hes simply to big not necessarily skilled though im pretty sure he would level quite a few of the 70's boxers so you can claim im biased but im the most real poster on this site when it comes to breaking down figters. You cannot give one full credit for an opponent that doesnt throw punches theres no credit to give. Chisora is a gate keeper no better than the other guys really and i would have Breazeale over him because i can see who the more dangerous fighters are. You Probably wont see it bc Joshua in all likely hood walks thru him ,so like the majority you will say Joshua hasnt fought anyone and thats typical when someone wins easy bc that must mean the opposition is weak.

Whats still gets me is anyone who says Joshua only fought B level opponents is basically saying so did Fury ? No one ever said Fury had a good resume prior to Wlad ,now all of a sudden his resume is great ? lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Joe Strong has more knowledge of heavyweight boxing in his little finger than juggernaught666 will ever have in his life.

This is the same spastic who thinks Dominic Brassiere is a better W than Carlos Takam.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Joe Strong has more knowledge of heavyweight boxing in his little finger than juggernaught666 will ever have in his life.

This is the same spastic who thinks Dominic Brassiere is a better W than Carlos Takam.
                Takam is old and much smaller than Breazeale whos jjust over his learning curve and at 6'7 with good offense and power would be a bit to much for Takam if they fought now just watch the Thompson fight he doesnt hit with power and Takam still struggled .Its always better to get a win on undefeated fighter oppossed to someone with mileage on him whos lost before . Takams best win is old Botha in 2012 since he began his career in 2005.
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    As stated you dont compare resumes you compare the fighters being matched and i see no one on Alis resume that Fury wouldn't out box ,hes simply to big not necessarily skilled though im pretty sure he would level quite a few of the 70's boxers so you can claim im biased but im the most real poster on this site when it comes to breaking down figters. You cannot give one full credit for an opponent that doesnt throw punches theres no credit to give. Chisora is a gate keeper no better than the other guys really and i would have Breazeale over him because i can see who the more dangerous fighters are. You Probably wont see it bc Joshua in all likely hood walks thru him ,so like the majority you will say Joshua hasnt fought anyone and thats typical when someone wins easy bc that must mean the opposition is weak.

Whats still gets me is anyone who says Joshua only fought B level opponents is basically saying so did Fury ? No one ever said Fury had a good resume prior to Wlad ,now all of a sudden his resume is great ? lol
                    Great resume? NO but he won 2 title eliminators & beat the true HW champion of the world. As for Breazeale how many fights have you actually seen of him? I got all 8 fights that were televised. How many of them have you seen? I have all Joshua & Fury's fights as well. When I talk about a fighter it's coming from actually watching all their fights that I can. Have you seen all 8 televised Breazeale fights? Have you seen any of the other 8 that were not televised? Just curious to know if you actually watch fights or if you are just another "look at boxingrec" poster to determine how dangerous a guy is... you should join my Facebook boxing page in my signature. I got all the active fighters pretty much don except a few. ALL THE ACTIVE FIGHTERS fights I have are already up. I'm starting retired fighters next.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 05-20-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Great resume? NO but he won 2 title eliminators & beat the true HW champion of the world. As for Breazeale how many fights have you actually seen of him? I got all 8 fights that were televised. How many of them have you seen? I have all Joshua & Fury's fights as well. When I talk about a fighter it's coming from actually watching all their fights that I can. Have you seen all 8 televised Breazeale fights? Have you seen any of the other 8 that were not televised? Just curious to know if you actually watch fights or if you are just another "look at boxingrec" poster to determine how dangerous a guy is...

Comment

Working...
                      X