Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Povetkin Fight is Off, Not Postponed - Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Yeah Stiverne, the one good fighter he ever fought in 36 professional bouts. Lame. Also Lame is that Stiverne is the one guy he couldn't knock out. Gee I wonder why. Could it be because Stiverne is the only fighter that wasn't a BUM ? You guessed it. You get a candy little boy.
    oh look the guy who talked **** to wilder for saying povetkin takes ped is now somehow mad at wilder for the povetkin fight not happening. shocking

Comment

Yeah Stiverne, the one good fighter he ever fought in 36 professional bouts. Lame. Also Lame is that Stiverne is the one guy he couldn't knock out. Gee I wonder why. Could it be because Stiverne is the only fighter that wasn't a BUM ? You guessed it. You get a candy little boy.
      Or could it be because he hurt his right hand and had to undergo surgery which was meant to keep him out for six months after the fight?

I don't know, you tell me.

Comment

All I know is Wilder ko'd Molina who retired the Polish legend Adamek and he stopped Duhaupas-the guy who stopped the Nordic hype-job Helenius. Looks like Wilder has some decent wins besides Stiverne...at least credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          So Wilder is running but the other guy failed the test? Get your stupid ass outta here
          the other guy that would've knocked him the fck out. you dont know shit about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            No you don't think there's a grey area, you're lying through your teeth and doing damage control.

Know how I know that? It's because you intentionally omitted the fact that Povetkin tested clean three times before he got the negative, which proves that this is not left over ped from last year.
            Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            Except fact he took multiple tests before his failed test where he passed. kinda kills that excuse
            Yeah i seem to see excuses, but NO ONE so far has been able to tell us why he passed 3 previous tests in the weeks before his positive one.

Comment

This is sad... You have guys in here blaming Wilder because of their pro-euro allegiances or dislike of Wilder. Yeah just go ahead and fight the guy that is trying to cheat. I mean it's not like other fights haven't been cancelled due to failed tests. Just goes to show you how these posters operate, they will support anything even blatant cheating as long as it's a fighter they like.

Meldonium has been banned FOR A REASON.... It has been discovered to have performance enhancing effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                the other guy that would've knocked him the fck out. you dont know shit about boxing
                You're pretty dumb if you believe that.

Too bad we'll never find out since your boy is a certified cheat.

Comment

Doping is Russia is institutionalized - even the IOC admit this.

This has been going on for decades, it is not a recent phenomenon.

Now Russian athletes can make millions in professional sport post communism does anybody REALLY expect Russia to be clean of dope cheats?

I'd wager that any Russian athlete who has the potential to make say over $1 Million is a doper, without any shred of doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Russia is one of the most corrupt nations in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Doping is Russia is institutionalized - even the IOC admit this.

This has been going on for decades, it is not a recent phenomenon.

Now Russian athletes can make millions in professional sport post communism does anybody REALLY expect Russia to be clean of dope cheats?

I'd wager that any Russian athlete who has the potential to make say over $1 Million is a doper, without any shred of doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Russia is one of the most corrupt nations in the world.
                    just a couple of names:marion jones,lance armstrong,michael phelps,barry bonds...

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
                      just a couple of names:marion jones,lance armstrong,michael phelps,barry bonds...
                      Where did I deny doping takes place in other countries as well?

The thread is about a Russian fighter, ergo my post is about Russia.

Is it that complicated a concept for you to understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X