Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Povetkin Fight is Off, Not Postponed - Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Povetkin Fight is Off, Not Postponed - Off!

Jay Deas, the manager and trainer of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, is countering the continued comments from Alexander Povetkin's promoter Andrei Ryabinsky - who claims their mandatory fight has been "postponed" and will take place on "another date."

[Click Here To Read More]

God dammit.
    I wanted to see this fight.

Comment

There's nobody to blame but Povetkin. It's a shame he couldn't fight clean.

Comment

Povetkin and his handlers should be ashamed of themselves, i was definitely skeptical when i saw povetkin steamroll mike perez, thinking perez was mentally out of it after the abdusalamov incident, but povetkin is clearly just a dirty cheat, i wanted to see this fight but id rather see a clean sport, good riddance to povetkin, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out, and take other dirty cheats like kid galahad with you.

Comment

Aside from Ward vs Kovalev this is THE fight I was looking forward to. Sucks it isn't happening now, and Povetkin and his team are the ones to blame

Comment

Has teddy atlas commented on this? He was his former trainer. Wonder if he ever saw anything suspicious?

Comment

Russian roider just like Ivan Drago

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
                There's nobody to blame but Povetkin. It's a shame he couldn't fight clean.
                but from what I read and understand, the substance was legal last year (5 months ago) and only added to the banned list this year, and that substance can stay in your system for a year after the last time you took it and they only found trace elements that goes with his story that he took it last year when it was legal.

So i think theirs a grey area their.

but fuck pvetkin non the less just trying to see it from all angles.

Comment

I wanted to see Wilder knock this fraud out. Dude tried to cheat and got caught. He should be banned a year or two and tested around the clock. Anybody who defends this needs their ass beat.

It's a damn shame this clown not only cheated with those PEDS he cheated the fans out of see him get his ass whipped. I was looking forward to pedvetkin getting slept.

Comment

Feel bad for Wilder, but no room for PED's in boxing. **** Povetkin. They need to sue their asses for the 5 million they lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X