Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Povetkin Fight is Off, Not Postponed - Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He took three test and failed the fourth one. How in the hell did he get clean on the first three and not the fourth if he didn't cheat? Try and spin that

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      yea and the upstanding USA allowed lance Armstrong to cheat for 15 years
      FFS - I am not (nor never have) defending the USA on PED Abuse, nowhere in any post on this thread have I even mentioned the USA.

The thread is about a Russian boxer being tested in Russia for PEDs.

Armstrong was a cheat, ironically 95% of his cheating was done in Europe, by European doctors.

Finally I am British, I just live in LA for work.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        FFS - I am not (nor never have) defending the USA on PED Abuse, nowhere in any post on this thread have I even mentioned the USA.

The thread is about a Russian boxer being tested in Russia for PEDs.

Armstrong was a cheat, ironically 95% of his cheating was done in Europe, by European doctors.

Finally I am British, I just live in LA for work.
        but you cant see that certain people are allowed to pass the tests when not clean and due to politics and money others are not

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          cowards. they run from 70 nanograms of meldonium??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and there is no science to back meldonium as a dangerous performance enhancer. NONE. so wilder's team look like cowards. they take easy way out instead of postponing and doing more testing/investigation.
          Deontay wanted to go on with the fight anyway, to kick that cheater's ass. He had to be dragged away from it kicking and screaming.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-17-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X