Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo, i was a fan, now i think you are a POS.

What a diva this guy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      all thats going to happen is hes going to lose the belt but lets be honest all belts are paper belts these days with each org being comfortable with certain promoters and managers anyway. there are too many for any to be legit they are literally ornaments i personally just hope ggg bites the bullet calls his bluff and agrees to 155 so we can see the dam fight. But i totally get why canelo is saying no 155 or nothing i mean he is the A side by far and in his mind he did it for mayweather. oscar did it for manny etc etc. In reality its no different then ggg saying 164 for ward even tho people say its different cause of the belt if were being honest its literally exactly the same these are prize fighters the belts are literally ornaments in boxing these days unfortunately
      Coach,its not the same. For pacquiao-delahoya oscar was the clear A side and he still dropped from 150 to 147,and pacquiao jumped from 135 to 147. Both sides made concessions. Golovkins team wanted to meet ward right down the middle,in which ggg came up 4 lbs,and ward came down 4. Again,both sides would have to give up something. Now when it comes to floyd-canelo,canelo was more than happy to meet floyd at 152,but only had problems with the weight when he got embarrased for 12 rounds. Canelo acts like if going down those extra 2 lbs was what cost him the fight,and yet he now wants to stay firm at 155,and make golovkin come down not 2,but 5 lbs. Canelo is a spoiled child with a huge ego,and he is still bitter about giving something up to mayweather. Thats why every fight since,his fights have been at his own personal weightclass of 155.

Comment

• Fine. Cough up that belt and fight at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Cotto fought at 159 lbs against a guy who weighed at most in his career 159.5 lbs. So cotto effectively, fought a middleweight & he's smaller than canelo. Canela is a puto
          cmon javi.. cotto fought a cripple at 159 and maravilla when healthy was more a jmw than a mw... you still gotta give cotto credit for doing it but......

Comment

• This dude is a coward. Icha and War Canelo are his only fans left

Never was a fan of Cameltoe but never thought he would do this. Wow.

Comment

• Hopefully Canelo vacates the WBC and lineal titles after this fight by moving down to 154. I fear that instead he'll just vacate the WBC title so he won't have to fight Golovkin, but he'll remain at 155 so he'll technically still be able to parade himself around as the lineal (RING/TBRB/CBZ) champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                This dude is a coward. Icha and War Canelo are his only fans left

Never was a fan of Cameltoe but never thought he would do this. Wow.
                I still want to hold out hope, because Alvarez has stepped up to the fights people wanted in the past, but it is not looking good.

Comment

• I think there a chance Canelo could be actually avoiding the 154 fighters not Golovkin or the weight . The Charlos Andrade Vanes would all make him look poor he might want to take a few handier fighters at 160 and then see how things develop with the top 154 and see how Golovkin progresses.

Comment

• As much as i hate khan, and as much as i think it highly improbable, i'm really hoping he outboxes Canelo and steals the show. Just to see Oscars face and hear him say : "i told you he was dangerous"...half crying half laughing...because of the pills and alcool.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I still want to hold out hope, because Alvarez has stepped up to the fights people wanted in the past, but it is not looking good.
                      Yeah I'm not dismissing him entirely. He still gets credit from me for taking fights against Lara and Trout that many thought he would avoid.

This whole 155 shiet is pretty whack though.

Comment

Working...
                      X