Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Ness wasnt paying Beebs

Beeb did it out of love, until one day Ness decided to go on a power trip and suspend him from the show

Thats a ***** move

You don't treat your people like crap and then on top of that tell lies about them

Beebs is paying him the favor
    And none of that has anything to do with what I said.

Having said that, the primary reason you know any of this is because Beeb is making video after video b*tching about it. Neither you nor I have any idea if Nes 'lied' or what all was going on, as the only perspective I keep hearing is from Beeb.

With all this playing recorded conversations and interviewing other dismissed hosts (Robbie), Beeb is coming off like a scorned girlfriend. That just keepin' it 100.

Not sure how anyone could dispute this.

Comment

Damn Youtube boxing people getting exposed in this thread. Waiting on Dontae's mugshot for pimping & hearing about Elie's pedo conviction.

Comment

Nes has a hood mentality, he treats beebs like one of his right hand goons or something, and has to discipline him, its also weird that Nes who is only 36 years old talks to a 53 year old man in Beeb like he is his son lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          So he got fired? dang, Nes said he quit to focus on the show.

Just heard from Beeb, Nes did get let go and lost his truckers liscense, wonder what happened, so he isn;t making big money on TBV.

I know most bloggers make very little unless they are tired to a big network like SBnation or Bleacher report.
          Is this Beeb the same guy they are saying that said Arum blocked fury Wilder 3 ? Who is beebs?

Comment

Nes didn’t know who Ivan Robinson was. Right then I stopped listening to them. Used to give em a hate listen every now and again until a few times too many they were exposed as newbs or wannabes.
            Last edited by TheMyspaceDayz; 11-11-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Is this Beeb the same guy they are saying that said Arum blocked fury Wilder 3 ? Who is beebs?
              I have no clue if he said that, i havent listen to his show or the boxing voice in ages

Comment

Working...
              X