Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    That Beeb guy clearly bent as ****, you don't expose **** like that, it's man code
    So beebs is worse than Nes? Nes basically set up some of his friends so he didnt have to serve time, so he was able to convince them to sell drugs thats foul.

just so nes didnt have to go to prison for a long time, he coped a deal with the feds to set up some guys in exchange for his freedom.

thats foul yet Beebs is the one who broke the man code righhhhht

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Nes is making at least 100k now, he quit his day job, to focus on tBV full time now, thats how you know he is making good cash. Along with that money his ego and street side came out, dude trying to cut the middleman out so he can take all the profit.
      Not even close to true. He openly admits he made more at his day job. And he didn't quit, I heard he was fired.

Nobody gets paid on their site because he can't afford, which he also admits. :gay:

Comment

So beebs is worse than Nes? Nes basically set up some of his friends so he didnt have to serve time, so he was able to convince them to sell drugs thats foul.

just so nes didnt have to go to prison for a long time, he coped a deal with the feds to set up some guys in exchange for his freedom.

thats foul yet Beebs is the one who broke the man code righhhhht
        I didn't listen to that ****, I just assumed Nes used to be a drug dealer, but if he set up his buddies, that's some ****ed up **** as well, he's no better than Beeb if that's the case

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Not even close to true. He openly admits he made more at his day job. And he didn't quit, I heard he was fired.

Nobody gets paid on their site because he can't afford, which he also admits. :gay:
          So he got fired? dang, Nes said he quit to focus on the show.

Just heard from Beeb, Nes did get let go and lost his truckers liscense, wonder what happened, so he isn;t making big money on TBV.

I know most bloggers make very little unless they are tired to a big network like SBnation or Bleacher report.

Comment

I haven't listened since May-Pac. It sounds like **** has gone totally down hill for them.

Comment

It has. It's just Nes and Mario arguing about Chris Algieri for 3 hrs. Cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                Man its a shame, I saw an episode with Nes eating an entire pizza, the show has gotten boring, Stuart Little and Beeb are needed fot that show, you cant have these yes men on the show who just kiss Nes butt, it makes the show boring.

Comment

Man its a shame, I saw an episode with Nes eating an entire pizza, the show has gotten boring, Stuart Little and Beeb are needed fot that show, you cant have these yes men on the show who just kiss Nes butt, it makes the show boring.
                  Yeah I gave up on it awhile ago you need Stuart and Beeb in it as well vic was decent too

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                    LMFAO, yep thats the recent episode I heard too. Ness is a lil f#cking nuts.

Didn't realize there was all this drama going on. Heard Beeb was upset but Ness & Beeb never have gotten along well so its no surprise & I kinda feel more awkward for Beeb at his "ether's" with the twitter website **** & some old news that Ness is a snitch. Didn't know Robbie split too.

Comment

100% man, the show was good when it had stuart little and Beeb, and Nes's idiot ass wasn't running wild. The guy's just a moron and apparently a skeez bag now too. A man that rats out his friends to save his own skin is the lowest of the low. Who agrees with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X