Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one that find all of them annoying?

Comment

Nevah hoid o' these bums.

Comment

Pardon...

but why exactly does this all matter?

Grown men at each other throats and salty over something they're not even paid for? What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          That Beeb guy clearly bent as ****, you don't expose **** like that, it's man code
          You're getting the man code confused, bro.

Comment

IDK who he is or use that boxing site... but come on this chit isnt a secret, I googled his name and this is one of the first things come up

public record brah

Comment

face of a snitch

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                IDK who he is or use that boxing site... but come on this chit isnt a secret, I googled his name and this is one of the first things come up
                [/IMG]

public record brah
                he has multiple mug shots from 2005, Nes was a hardcore thug, he has charges on his record for drug possession, dui, Aggravated Assault, assault with a deadly weapon, robbery, drug dealing, dang he was probably going to have to serve a long ass sentence no wonder he set up some of his friends and lured them to sell some dope for his freedom, Nes is shady as fuk how did he even get hired as a trucker arent those unions strict not to hire ex convicts, that dude from

Thunderdom********** also has a long criminal sheet, mostly for drug usage like pot and cocaine, but also assault and battery, he got into a lot of bar fights, he is also a former amateur boxer who ruined his boxing career by becoming a pot head and coke fiend, apparently he is sober now.

Comment

I only ever listened for The Fight Doctor's wisdom.

Comment

tbh, I've never even heard of these dudes?

Why is this high octane news?

Comment

No one in boxing is a saint. The followers or participants. So everyone stfu!

Comment

Working...
                      X