Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
    No one in boxing is a saint. The followers or participants. So everyone stfu!
    lol at your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      That Beeb guy clearly bent as ****, you don't expose **** like that, it's man code
      snitches should be exposed

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Nes was the worst type, he set up some of his boys to take a dive without them knowing what he was doing so he could get his freedom and avoid serving time.

Comment

Guys who rat out their boys to save their own assess are total phaggots. I can't think of anything more pathetic. I'm surprised no one has killed him yet, he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Yeah, but when you've spent years breaking bread and smiling with that man, as Beeb did, and you already KNEW he was a so-called 'snitch' the whole time you were calling that man your 'friend', then you (Beeb) look foolish for trying to 'expose' him now.

That's lame on Beeb's part.

Reminds me of all those dudes back in day who couldn't wait to sign with Bad Boy, danced and wore shiny suits in all those videos, then when they ain't moving records no more, leave the label and want to rant and rave about P Diddy being 'gay''.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Am I the only one that find all of them annoying?
              For me the sad part is that any of us know who any of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                Yeah, but when you've spent years breaking bread and smiling with that man, as Beeb did, and you already KNEW he was a so-called 'snitch' the whole time you were calling that man your 'friend', then you (Beeb) look foolish for trying to 'expose' him now.

That's lame on Beeb's part.

Reminds me of all those dudes back in day who couldn't wait to sign with Bad Boy, danced and wore shiny suits in all those videos, then when they ain't moving records no more, leave the label and want to rant and rave about P Diddy being 'gay''.
                Ness wasnt paying Beebs

Beeb did it out of love, until one day Ness decided to go on a power trip and suspend him from the show

Thats a ***** move

You don't treat your people like crap and then on top of that tell lies about them

Beebs is paying him the favor

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  For me the sad part is that any of us know who any of them are.
                  Hey you're back lad

Comment

bunch of nerds lmfao...

where the link.,.. LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Hey you're back lad
                      I learned a valuable lesson. Shitposting is not as easy as they make it look.

Comment

Working...
                      X