Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ridiculous seeing Canelo against a 147lb contender. I like Canelo's boxing, but I really hope he doesn't find Khan in all night and he loses by decision in a ugly fight where Khan runs around the ring. He doesn't deserve less.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Goddamn you're stupid. Cliff's notes: if Ggg makes a 50/50 offer to Ward on weight and money, and in turn is happy to accept such an offer from challenger Canelo, he's not a hypocrite by definition, cretin

BTW the 97k guy claims Canelo Cotto only did 600k, so what's with your numbers?
      So Canelo did 6 times as much PPV? So about an 84-16 split then? GGG NEEDS to make this fight happen by any means necessary. I hope he's just playing hardball for.now but will accept the catchweight when it hits the fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        The legacy was built winning the Super Six Tournament. The legacy continued when GGG ducked him. The legacy will be solidified when he fights Kovalev! This what GGG has not had...a legacy-building fight! NOT ONE! I'm a GGG fan, but if he chooses NOT to fight Canelo next, I will hold him accountable! B-Hop did what he was asked, for a shot at The Golden Boy! Floyd did what he was asked, for a shot at The Golden Boy! Canelo did what he was asked to fight Mayweather! Cotto did what he was asked for a shot at Pacquiao! This is what champions do! Win, lose, or draw, champions accept the biggest challenges! That's why we call them champions!

great post !

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          So Canelo did 6 times as much PPV? So about an 84-16 split then? GGG NEEDS to make this fight happen by any means necessary. I hope he's just playing hardball for.now but will accept the catchweight when it hits the fan.
          Come on dude. WBC 160 pound mandatory title defense takes place at the division limit. The last time I checked, the limit for MW was 160 pounds, not 155. Either Candela fights him at 160 pounds or he vacates the title and moves the phuk on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            BS!!! GGG BARELY even gets paid $1 million. He pays out an average of $500K to fight him.

"Life Changing money we offered Saunders" Saunders said "FKNING POS WANKERS offered me $1.5 NOT even CLOSE to $4+ million they said"

Chavez Jr. we agreed to fight. Team GGG WEEKS later we want to add $1,000,000 per/lb penalty. Which Chavez said ok. Then Bob tried FKn him over and doing his FAMOUS contract extension (See Mikey). Then would ONLY pay him $2million. Which guess what??? He would of probably been fighting for FREE or OWED money lol
            Chavez Jr. isn't a resume booster anyway. That's not the fight the people wanted him to go to 168 for.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I want to see this fight as well, but apparently Jacob doesn't give the impression that he wants the fight. It is strange, considering he annihilated the guy that most people initially thought was GGG's rival at middle weight.

Jacobs seems to be a smart and patient guy.

He might think he isn't ready yet for GGG and probably wants a couple of mandatories/tune up fights before any clash.

Years ago, he has already been matched against an opponent he wasn't ready for in Pirog and was harshly beaten.

GGG's level is stagnating, if not lowering by fighting friday nights guys.

Waiting too much, Jacobs might lose the opportunity to face GGG.

Maybe Jacobs wants no parts of GGG but I don't think he's coward.

Comment

• Nelo and his squad squeezing the juice outta Lil G with this stalling tactic

The fight will happen but only on Nelo terms....150 something

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  The legacy was built winning the Super Six Tournament. The legacy continued when GGG ducked him. The legacy will be solidified when he fights Kovalev! This what GGG has not had...a legacy-building fight! NOT ONE! I'm a GGG fan, but if he chooses NOT to fight Canelo next, I will hold him accountable! B-Hop did what he was asked, for a shot at The Golden Boy! Floyd did what he was asked, for a shot at The Golden Boy! Canelo did what he was asked to fight Mayweather! Cotto did what he was asked for a shot at Pacquiao! This is what champions do! Win, lose, or draw, champions accept the biggest challenges! That's why we call them champions!
                  Green k

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    great post !
                    Thanks sir!

Comment

• GBP's entire revenue (mainly profit) since its foundation cares about K2 or Loeffler because...?

Of course they don't want smaller promotions to dictate which side gets what. If Loeffler and team agree within the 15 days then I'm sure Loeffler is agreeing to whatever is being offered, assuming Khan or Wade get beat, what does Loeffler have to dictate significant terms? Lil'G's resume with Bhop or Oscar acknowledging? I doubt this would go to a purse bid.

Comment

Working...
                      X